AP DEECET 2015 Notification DIETCET 2015 Notification DEECETAP CGG GOV IN. AP DEECET 2015 Notification DIETCET 2015 Notification Entrance Admission Notification, Schedule, Online apply at deecetap.cgg.gov.in. Notification for admission into Two Years Diploma in Elementary Education Course (DEE / D.Ed.,) Previousely known as DIETCET through Entrance Test called as DEECET 2015 (DIETCET 2015) released. Online applications are invited from candidates who intend to take admission into two year Diploma in Education (D.Ed.,) in Government District Institutes of Educational Training (DIETs) and Private Elementary Teacher Training Institutions in the state to be conducted by Department of School Education DEECET will be conducted on 23-08-2015 in all 13 Districts of the state of A.P. The test will be conducted from 10:30 A.M to 12:30 P.M (02 Hours)
Eligibility Criteria for Admission :
AP DEECET 2015 (DIETCET 2015) Entrance Admission Notification, ScheduleImportant dates of DIET CET -2015 (DEE CET 2015):
|1||Notification for conduct of DEECET||10-07-2015|
|2||Payment of application fee through online||13-07-2015|
|3||Submission of application through online with payment of fee||14-07-2015|
|4||Last date for payment of application fee through online||27-07-2015|
|5||Last date for receipt of filled in application through online||28-07-2015|
|6||Generation of Hall Tickets||06-08-2015|
|7||Issue of Hall Tickets through online||16-08-2015|
|8||Date of DEECET-2015||23-08-2015|
|9||Date of Announcement of results and ranks||03-09-2015|
|10||Handing over of list of colleges granted affiliation for that particular year by SCERT||21-08-2015|
|11||First phase of Counseling(Preparation of
Seat Matrix, Submission of web based options by candidates, allotment of seats
to candidates issue of provisional letters of admission, verification of certificates at DIETs and issue of Final Admission letter)
|12||Second phase of Counseling||23-09-2015|
|13||Admissions for left over seats||03-10-2015|
|14||First Instruction day||19-09-2015|
Eligibility Criteria for Admission :
- A. Candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
- B. The candidate should satisfy Local/Non-Local Status requirement as laid down in the A.P.Educational Institutions(Regulation of admission ) Order 1974 as subsequently amended.
- C. Candidate should have obtained a rank in DEECET-2015 and should satisfy the eligibility criteria prescribed.
E. Educational Qualifications:
- I. The candidate who passed or appeared for the 10+2 2014-15 final Examinations ( Qualifying Examination ) or its equivalent are eligible are eligible to appear for the entrance test .But, they should have passed the qualifying examination by the time of admission.
- II. The candidate should have secured 50 percent of marks in aggregate in qualifying examination for appearing in the DEECET both A & B category seats. The minimum percentage of marks in the case of Schedule caste, Scheduled Tribe and Physically Challenged candidates shall however be 45 percent both A & B category seats.
- Note : The candidates who passed Intermediate with vocational courses are not eligible.
- III. Candidate belonging to“O.C”and “B.C” communities shall secure minimum 50% marks in DEECET .For Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Physically Challenged candidates the minimum qualifying mark for allotment of seats reserved under the respective categories will be 45%.That is to say candidates belonging to SC and ST communities should secure 50% of marks for consideration against seats under OC/NCC/CAP/Sports category.
The fee prescribed for appearing for DEECET (including examination fee ) is Rs 200/-( Rupees Two Hundred Only ) .Candidates can pay the fee through APONLINE/E-Seva centers or through payment Gateway between 13-07- 2015 to 27-07-2015 and submit online application at the DEECET websitehttp://deecetap.cgg.gov.in between 14-07-2015 to 28-07-2015.Procedure for submission of application online :
Detailed procedure for applying ONLINE is given in the Information Bulletin. Candidates can download the “Information Bulletin” free of cost from the DEECET website http://deecetap.cgg.gov.in from 11-07-2015 onwards. Candidates can submit their applications through online from 14-07-2015 to 28-07-2015.