National Foundation for Teachers Welfare Awards 2015 NFTW. The NFTW Awards 2015 Schedule is released. Rc.No.46/NFTW(MC)/2015 Dt:30-06-2015 The National Foundation for Teachers’ Welfare, A.P. functioning in the office of the Director of School Education, A.P. Hyderabad, under the control of the Secretary-Treasurer, National Foundation for Teachers' Welfare & Director of School Education has been honouring meritorious teachers since 1984. The awards of National Foundation for Teachers' Welfare, A.P. will be given to the INSERVICE AND RETIRED TEACHERS at the rate of 4 (four) awards for each district. National Foundation for Teachers Welfare Awards 2015 NFTW, NFTW Awards APPLICATION FORM. Rc.No.46/NFTW(MC)/2015 Dt:30-06-2015, AP NFTW Awards Application load, NFTW Awards 2015 Details
National Foundation for Teachers Welfare Awards 2015 NFTWConditions for Selection of Candidates for NFTW Awards 2015
- a) One proposal from each category is to be considered from each district.
- b) In the case of working teachers, he/ she should have not less than 15 years of continuations service as on 5th September of the year.
- c) The working /retired teachers who were not honoured previously under the scheme of National Award / NF for TW Award are eligible for this Award.
- d) No working / retired teacher shall be asked or permitted to apply for the Award directly. The proposals of the working/ retired teacher shall be recommended by the Inspecting Officer concerned on the basis of the Teachers record and send them to the District Educational officer concerned in the proforma prescribed for it for placing them before the District Selection Committee.
- e) The Members of the Inspectorate, Staff of College of Education and Training Institution are not eligible for the Award.
- f) The prposals of working / retired teachers should to recommended by the District Selection Committee headed by the District Collector concerned.
- The working / retired teacher should have clear record of service and faultless antecedent and that no enquires of legal proceedings of any kind of departmental or other wise are pending against him/ her.
- The selection of the Worldng/Retired Teachers will be made at the Mandal Level, Divisional Level and District Level and final selection will be made by the State Level Committee at State Level.
Number of Awards and About the NFTW Award
The above awardees will be honoured with cash award of Rs.3,000/-, Gold Plated Silver Medal, Shawl and Merit Certificate. They will be paid 3 Tier A.C. Sleeper or actual bus fare subject to the production of tickets and D. A as per the A.P.T.A. Rules.
|Sl.No||Name of Category||No. of awards to be given for each district.|
|1.||In service teachers of Primary/Upper Primary Schools (Including Headmaster)||1 (one)|
|2.||In service teachers of High Schools (including Headmaster)||1 (one)|
|3.||Retired Teachers of Primary/Upper Primary Schools (including Headmaster)||1 (one)|
|4.||Retired Teachers of High Schools (including Headmaster)||1 (one)|
Selection Process and Guidelines for NFTW Awards
By Mandal Educational Officer at Mandal Level:
- The Mandal Educational Officer shall list out eminent working/retired teachers in Primary/Upper Primary Schools in his jurisdiction and place the particulars of eminent working/retired teachers before the Selection Committee at Mandal Level and the Committee shall select the Meritorious working/retired teachers from among them as detailed below. The Mandal Education Officer shall send the particular of selected meritorious working/retired in the prescribed proforma along with (i) the 'ertificate of Antecedents & Character and (ii) Criteria for selection working/retired teachers for this Award to the District Educational Officer, before : _______________________ positively.
- In-serice Teachers of Primary/ Upper Primary Schools (including Headmaster) = 1 (one)
- Retired Teachers of Primary /Upper Primary Schools (including Headmasters) = 1 (one)
- The Deputy Educational Officer shall list out the eminent working,/retired teachers of High Schools in his jurisdiction and place the particulars of eminent working/retired teacher: before the selection committee at Divisional Level and the Committee shall select the meritorious working/retired teachers from among them as detailed below, The Deputy Educational Officer shall send the particulars of selected working/retired teachers in the prescribed proforma along with (1) the Certificate of Antecedents & Character and (ii) Criteria for selecting the working/retired teachers for this Award to the District Educational officer before:________________________________________ positively.
- 1. Inservice teachers of High Schools (including Headmaster) = 1 (one)
- 2. Retired teachers of High Schools (including Headmaster) = 1 (one)
- The proposals received from the Mandal Educational Officers and Deputy Educational Officers shall be placed before the District Selection Committee by the District Educational Officer concerned for selecting the Meritorious Working/Retired Teachers from among them for the Award of National Foundation for Teachers' Welfare, A.P., as detailed below. The District Educational Officer concerned shall send the particulars of selected working / reired teachers in the precribed proporma along with the:
- 1. Certificate of Antecedents & Character and
- 2. Criteria for selecting the working/Retired Teachers for this Award. (i.e. the marks awarded to the teacher under each Item by the selection committee in the proforma appended to this letter) to the SECRETARY-TREASURER,. NATIONAL FOUNDATION FOR TEACHERS' WELFARE & COMMISSIONER OF SCHOOL EDUCATION, ANDHRA PRADESH, HYDERABAD — 500 004 ON OR BEFORE 20-07-2015 for finalizing the candidates for the Awards of National Foundation for Teachers' Welfare before the state Level Committee.
- The District Educational Officers to bestow their personal attention in the matter and see that the proposals in respect of Working/Retired Teachers of their District are sent to this office before: 20.07.2015 positively.
- The District Educational Officers are further requested to submit the information in the prescribed proforma and the same information may be uploaded online as a pdf document at cse.ap.gov.in (website). A word document of the same may be emailed to mail id email@example.com A hard copy of the proposal may be sent to the office of the Commissioner of School Education, A.P, Hyderabd by 20.07.2015