AP Employees How to Download Permanent Health Cards issued at Health Cards Official Website by http://ehf.gov.in . All Employees whether applied for Health Cards at ehf.gov.in or Not applied for Health Cards at Health Cards Website can also also download their Permanent Health Cards. Detailed step by process is explained below. There are two category of Employees who can download the Permanent Health Cards.
- Employees who Applied for Health Cards-Click Here
- Employees who have not applied for Health Cards but submitted their 4 pages Data to MRC for uploading at CFMS Finance Department Portal-Click Here
AP Employees Download Permanent Health Cards from Health Cards Website ehf.gov.in
Obtaining Password for Employees who have applied for Health Cards at ehf Website:
- We are aware that Employee Treasury Id Number is Employee User Id at Health Cards Website.
- Go to Health Cards Website and Click on the Sign-in located at Right Side Top Corner.
- Select 'Employees' on the Screen.
- Then screen will take you to Login Page.
- On the Left side of the Login Page Click on Forget Password.
- Enter Your Treasury Id Number. After Entering Your Treasury Id, The Website asks you to Update your details. Enter Your Mobile Number, Email Id to receive Password. Click on Submit/GO.
- You will receive Password to your Mobile and Email Id.
- Again go to Login Page and Now enter Your User Name and Password.
- Go to Registrations at the left side of the Page and Click on Download Health Cards.
- All Your Family Members Names will be displayed and you can download the Health cards either in English or Telugu. Click on the English to download the Health Card in English.
Employees who have not Applied for Health Cards at ehf Website.
- Go to EHF Website and Click on Sign in as Shown in the above images.
- Click on Forget Password.
- The Password will be sent to your Mobile Number which was given by you when you submitted the 4 pages Data to MRC Earlier in December 2013.
- Using the Treasury Id and Password Download Permanent Health Card. That's it.