INDIRA GANDHI NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY (IGNOU) - Distance B.Ed., M.Ed., Admission Notification for January 2014 || Application Form And Details For IGNOU B.Ed.
NOTIFICATION FOR IGNOU B.Ed., M.Ed., ADMISSIONS - APPLICATION FORM - DETAILS
Applications are invited for Admissions into IGNOU B.Ed., M.Ed., Courses for Jan 2014 Session.
- Last date to submit filled-in application form to the concerned Regional Centre is 8th August 2013
- Entrance Examination is on 8th September 2013
- Price : Rs. 1000/- (Including Registration Fee) (Rs. 1000/- at counter and Rs. 1050/- by post)
- Medium of Instruction is English and Hindi.
- The minimum duration of the programme is two years. However, the maximum period allowed for completion of the programme will be four years.
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION INTO B.Ed./M.Ed. COURSES
- i) Graduation or Post-Graduation Degree with fifty per cent marks: Provided that the requirement of fifty per cent marks shall not apply to persons appointed as teachers prior to the commencement of the National Council for Teacher Education (Regulations Norms and Procedure) Second Amendment Regulations, 30.3.2010 and Gazette Notification dt. 26.7.2010.
- ii) Two years’ full time teaching experience on temporary/permanent basis as Primary/Graduate/Post Graduate teacher in a primary, secondary/higher/senior secondary school with registration number recognised by the respective Directorate of Education or Central or State Government or Union Territory. The teacher should be in service at the time of submitting application form as well as at the time of producing the original documents at the Regional Centre. The experience certificate should be issued by the Principal or Headmaster/ Headmistress only. The requisite teaching experience of two years must be completed on or before the last date of submission of application as notified in the advertisement. An attested photocopy of the Recognition and Affiliation Certificate with Registration number issued to the school, Central or a State Government or Union Territory or Directorate of Education must be enclosed at the time of submission of Entrance cum admission form.
- B.Ed. with fifty five percent marks. Two years teaching/professional experinece after completion of B.Ed programme in a Government/Government recognized school/NCTE recognized teacher education/research institution in education.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING THE APPLICATION FORM
Please read the following instructions carefully before filling in the application form for admission enclosed in the envelope.
- (A) Submission of the Application for Entrance Test cum Admission form : The candidates will be required to submit only the filled-in application form with all attested documents as mentioned (i), (ii) & (iii) under employee Certificate in the Entrance cum Admission Form at the concerned Regional Centre.
- (B) Please write the relevant code in the boxes provided in the Application Form.
- (C) For State code, Optional subject code, Board code, refer pages 79 to 81.
- (D) Please note that any request for change of category code shall not be entertained after the submission of Entrance Test cum Admission form at RC's.
Submission of Documents during Counselling
The learners are requested to submit the following original Documents alongwith alongwith the offer letter for admission to the concerned Regional Centre only at the time of counseling.
- 1. High and Higher Secondary/Sr. Secondary School Certificate indicating the date of birth, along with marksheet.
- 2. Original Hall Ticket
- 3. Degree and marksheet of graduation/post-graduation.
- 4. Category certificate, if applicable as mentioned in the Entrance cum Admission form..
- 5. Original Experience-cum-Employment certificate in a letterhead of a recognised school as per
- format given in Annexure I.
- 6. Affidavit by Student/Parents/Guardian (Annexure II & III).
- 6. Certificate to provide facilities for conducting B .Ed. practicals from Secondary/Higher/ Sr.
- Secondary school in the format given in the prospectus.
Address for Correspondence
Your address must be completed in all respects. The university will correspond with you at this address.
If you change your address, you should inform the Regional Centre about your new contact address
STRUCTURE OF THE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION FOR B.Ed.,
The test paper will consist of two parts A & B. The total number of test items will be 100 of one mark each. Maximum Marks allotted to the test is 100. The composite time for the complete test is Two Hours.
|Aspects||No. of Questions||Marks|
General English Comprehension
Logical & Analytical Reasoning
Educational & General Awareness
Teaching-Learning & the School
* Subject Competence (any one)
iii) Social Studies
|Prospectus and Application for B.Ed., Admission Click Here|
|Prospectus and Application for M.Ed. Admission Click Here|
|Correction in the Prospectus Click Here|