VINAYAKA MISSION IS NOT PERMITTED TO RUN STUDY CENTERS IN APStatus of Janardan Rai Nagar Rajasthan Vidyapeeth, Rajasthan & Vinayaka Mission Research Foundation. Salem. Tamilnadu
- With reference to the letter No. 5163/D2-3/2012 dated 22.01.2013 by C&DSE of AP, Hyd, on the subject that Status of Janardan Rai Nagar Rajasthan Vidyapeeth, Rajasthan & Vinayaka Mission Research Foundation. Salem. Tamilnadu, It is informed that the Government of India. Ministry of Human Resource Development on the advice of UGC declared Janardan Rai Nagar, Rajasthan Vidyapeeth. Udaipur- 313 001 (Rajasthan) Deemed to be University vide notification No. F. 9-5/84-U.3 dated 12th January, 1987.
- The Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development, on the advice of UGC declared. Vinayaka Mission's Research Foundation. Salem-636 308 (Tamil Nadu) Deemed to be University vide notification No. F. 9-19/93-U3 dated 1st March, 2001
- The Deemed Universities can run courses through its M/HRD and UGC approved campuses in regular mode in UGC approved subjects with prior approval of the statutory bodies/councils where ever required
- UGC has not permitted the above Deemed Universities to run study centers in Andhra Pradesh
- The information related to course(s) run under distance mode may be obtained from Director, Distance Education Council (DEC), lndira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110 068.
|Download UGC Clarification on Vinayaka Mission Deemed University Status in AP|