ANDHRA PRADESH OPEN SCHOOL SOCIETY (APOSS) SSC(10th) INTERMEDIATE ADMISSIONS COMPLETE GUIDELINES AND PROCESS
APOSS is offering Admissions into SSC and Intermediate Courses for 2013-14
HOW TO APPLY FOR APOSS SSC - PROCEDURE FOR ADMISSIONS
- Issue of Prospectus cum Application form 15 July to 14 August
- Dates of Submission /Upation of Application through Mee Seva : 15 July to 14 August
- With Fee and Late Fee 15 August to 14 September
- Students has to obtain the Application Form free of cost from the Accredited Institute (Study Center) of their choice
- Fill the Two Sets of Application Form (Original and Duplicate) given in the Prospectus
- After scrutinizing the Application form the Study Center coordinator shall attest the application with signature and Seal
- Submit the Original Application to the Study Center Coordinator and take the Duplicate to Mee Seva Center for payment of Registration cum Admission Fee and upload the Online Application.
- Take the Print out of Online Application along with fee receipt and keep with you for future reference.
AGE AND ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR APOSS SSC, INTER ADMISSIONS
- The Minimum Age Limit for Admission in SSC in APOSS is completion of 14 years as on 31st August of the year of admission. For Intermediate completion of 15 years if necessary.
DOCUMENTS IN SUPPORT OF AGE / STUDY
- For SSC, Transfer Certificate / Record Sheet showing the applicants date of birth issued by the last school attended by the applicant. If it is a private school, it should be countersigned by the competent Government Education Authority. OR Birth Certificate issued by concerned authorities or Tahsildaar.
- No necessary proof of Educational Qualification is required for SSC, but for Intermediate admission proof of passing SSC should be submitted
FEE STRUCTURE FOR APOSS SSC AND INTERMEDIATE
|Course||General Category (Male)||SC/ST/BC/Minotirities and Women of all Categories|
Upto 5 Subjects
For Additional Subject/ Change of Subject
Upto 5 Subjects
For Additional Subject
Change of Subject
- Supporting Documents required for Fee Concession Categories.
- For More Details Contact your Nearest APOSS Study Center
- Or Visit APOSS Official Website Click Here