Rc.No.33/RVM(SSA)/IE/C5/2011 Dated. 29-06-2013 AP RVM Guidelines for Engaging Care Giving Volunteers for CWSN Children for 2013-14
The SPD RVM(SSA) has informed all the Project Officers of RVM (SSA) in the State that under Inclusive Education for CWSN there is a component to Engage Care-giving Volunteers @ 1 per IERC as per AWP&B 2013-14.
GUIDELINES TO ENGAGE CARE GIVING VOLUNTEERS AT IERCs:
ELIGIBILITY FOR CARE GIVING VOLUNTEERS
- a) Only mother of a child with disability is eligible to engage as care-giving volunteer.
- b) The age of mother shall be 20-36 ,years
- c) The mother should have studied minimum of S.S.C (10thClass)
- d) The mother should be the resident of the IERC Cluster.
- e) Should have patience to work with Children with Special Needs.
TENURE AND HONORORIUM
- It is purely temporary, engaged for a limited period of eleven (11) months on the principal of one-parent-one-time basis.
- They are eligible for payment of Honorarium @ RS.3000/- p.m
The MEO will identify eligible mother and obtain the bio-data forms. Selection of Care-giving Volunteers will be done by DPO basing on the proposals submitted by MEO strictly following the above guidelines. The MEO may take the support of Resource Teachers of that mandaI. Their services are purely temporary and may be terminated at any time without assigning any reason. Therefore the Project Officers are requested to engage the Care giving Volunteers immediately strictly following the above guidelines.
|Rc.33 Guidelines for Engaging Care Giving Volunteers - Download Copy|