GO.262 30th Sep 2013 Permission to Fill 3025 Posts in various Departments through Direct Recruitments, 1276 Teaching Posts. Out of the 3025 Posts, 287 Posts through APPSC Direct Recruitments, 1462 Posts through Departmental Selection Committee, 1276 Teaching Posts in Municipal Administration Department through DSC.
Details of GO.262 Permission to fill 3025 Posts through Direct Recruitments
- 1. G.O.Rt.No.5691, General Admn. (Services-A) Dept., dated 13.12.2012.
- 2. G.O.Ms.No. 132, Finance (SMPC-I) Department, dated 3.6.2013 read with G.O.Ms.No. 182, Finance (SMPC-I) Department, dated. 02.07.2013- Click Here
- 3. G.O.Ms.No. 183, Finance (SMPC-I) Department, dated 02.07.2013
- 4. Proposal received from various departments.
After careful examination of the proposals of the departments and keeping in view the actual requirement with reference to the nature of work and activities of the departments and the overall financial implications, the Government hereby accord permission to fill three thousand twenty five (3,025) vacancies in different categories including the categories that are classified as Group-I, Group-II and Group-IV Services, other gazetted, nongazetted and technical categories in various departments, through direct recruitment by the relevant recruiting agencies, as shown in the Annexure to this order.
1276 Teaching Posts in GO.262 to be filled by District Selection Committee
All the Teaching Posts allotted in this GO.262 are under the Municipal Adminisration Department under Commissioner and Director of Municipal Administration.
The details of the Posts are as follows:
- Language Pandit 198
- Physical Education Teacher 34
- School Assistant 126
- School Assistant (Languages) 64
- Secondary Grade Teacher 854
- TOTAL 1,276