Rc.No.2038/C1/SSC(APOSS)/2012 Date:09-12-2013 Earned Leaves(ELs) for APOSS SSC & Intermediate Exams held in April/May 2013 as per GO.35 Dated 16.11.1981. AP Open School Society has conducted SSC and Intermediate Exams during May 2013 Summer Vacationtos from 25th April 2012 to 5th May 2012 . Teachers and Non Teaching Staff were drafted as Invigilators and Other Duties. The Director of APOSS informed all DEOs to Preserve Earned Leaves to these teachers as per the rules.
- Every year APOSS conducts SSC and Intermediate Exams in April/ May (during Summer Vacation). You can avail the Orders issued in 2012 for Exams duty in April/May 2012-Click Here
- Click Here for GO.35 Edn Dated 16.01.1981
Rc.No.2038/C1/SSC(APOSS)/2012 ELs to Teachers for APOSS Exams Duty May 2013Sub:- SSC & Intermediate (APOSS) Public Examinations April/May 2013 - Preservation of earned leave for teaching and non teaching employees involved in conduct of examinations in summer vacation – Regarding.
- 1) GO. Ms No 35 Edn (H) Dept : Dt: 16-01-1981
- 2) GO. M.S. No 151 Edn Dept Dt: 14-11-2000
- 3) G.O. MS No 114 Edn Dept Dt: 28-04-2005
- All the DEO’s in the state are informed that the SSC & Intermediate (APOSS) Examinations April/May 2013 have been conducted during summer vacation. The services of certain teaching and non teaching staff from Govt./ ZP/ Aided schools have been utilized for conduct of the said examinations.
- In this connection, while enclosing the above Govt. orders in the reference cited all the District Educational Officers in the state are informed to take necessary action for preservation of earned leave for the staff whose services have been utilized in conduct of SSC & Intermediate (APOSS) examinations April/May 2013 as per rules and procedure adopted for regular SSC Examination conducted by Director of Govt. Examinations A.P., Hyderabad.Director,AP Open School Society Hyderabad
GO.35 Dt 16.01.1981 ELs for Census, Enumeration Duties in Summer Vacation of TeachersThe GO.35 is as follows:
- Under the leave rules applicable to vacation department, teachers under all managements are eligible to earn leave of 3 days in a calendar year, when they are prevented from utilizing summer vacation due to their being drafted for enumeration , census etc., they extent they are prevented from utilizing the summer vacation. During mid-term holidays, they are being allowed to utilize the compensatory leave to the extent they are prevented from utilizing the mid-term holidays due to the above duties.
- 2. Proposals are being received by Government for reservation of leave in respect of teachers under different managements each time they are drafted for enumeration, preparation of electoral rolls, census etc., during holidays.
- 3. Government have examined the matter and have decided to delegate powers to the heads of institutions concerned in this regard. Government accordingly authorize the heads of the educational institutions concerned to reserve proportionate leave to the extent teachers under their control are prevented from utilizing summer vacation due to enumeration, preparation or revision of electoral rolls , census etc., based on the certificate issued by the appropriate appointing authority for such work. They are also authorized to sanction compensatory leave proportionate to the extent the teachers under their control are prevented to utilize mid-term holidays due to the said work on the strength of the certificate issued by the said appointing authorities.
- 4. Government also direct that the remuneration offered for the work such as enumeration, preparation or revision of electoral rolls, census etc., done during vacation shall not be treated as remuneration within the scope of rulling 15 under F.R.82.
- 5. This order issues with the concurrence of Finance and Planning (F.W.F.R.I) Department, vide their V.O.No. 57972/1598/A2/FR-1/, dated 2-1-1981.