Rc.No.131 Dated 13.3.2014-RVM CCE Summative-III Question Papers-Distribution to Mandal Points and School Points-Instructions and Guidelines. The SPD of RVM has issued instructions to supply the CCE Summative-III Question Papers to School Points. Details are as follows:
- Sub: RVM(SSA), A4 P. Hyderabad - Pedagogy Wing - Distribution of Summative -III Question Papers by the DPO to Mandal Offices - From Mandal Office to the School Point - Revised Instruction- Reg
- Ref: Proc. Rc. Na 131/RVM(SSA)/C1/2014 dated 10.03.2014.
All the Project Officers of RVM (SSA) in the State are informed that the APRVM(SSA) is supplying Surnmative -III Question Papers pertaining Telugu, English and Urdu Medium's to all the Schools vide reference cited above. In this regard SPO is providing some additional guidelines regarding sorting of question papers and transportation of question papers from DPO to mandal points.
- Engage identified CRP's and pay actual Bus fares and an Honorarium 200 Rs. per day along with working lunch as per norms
- The required material for packing and sealing is permitted as per the SSA norms.
- Provide transportation to the rnandal point as per the norms fixed at DPO.
- The expenditure incurred for the above work may be met from the intervention "Academic support to URCs /BRCs or management cost"
- Therefore, the Project Officers of RVM (SSA) Rre requested to make necessary arrangements for mandal-wise packing and transportation from DPOs to Mandals. This has got the approval of State Project Director.