Free Intermediate in Corporate Colleges for BC/SC/ST/Min 10th Class Students. Corporate Colleges Admissions Details. Free Intermediate Edn in Corporate Colleges for BC/SC/ST/Min 10th Class Students-Scheme Details-Scheme Details in AP and TG States- Admissions into Corproate Intermediate Colleges in AP and Telanagana- Complete Scheme Details. G.O.Ms.No. 235 Dated: 28-03-2011. Govt is offering applications for Free 2 Years Intermediate Education with Eamcet Coaching in Various Corporate Colleges like Narayana, Sri Chaitanya etc., in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana States for BC/SC/ST/Minority SSC Merit Students who have secured more than 7.0 GPA for 2014-15. The Students have to apply through epass.cgg.gov.in Website for obtaining or reserving their seat in the Corproate College. They will be given Free Intermediate Education for 2 Years. The Details are given below.
Free Intermediate Edn in Corporate Colleges for Meritorious BC/SC/ST/Min Students
Govt has issued Guidelines for Corporate Intermediate Education for Meritorious BC/SC/ST/Minority 10th Class Students through G.O.Ms.No. 235 Dated: 28-03-2011. Let us see the Scheme Details briefly...
- These Guidelines are applicable from 2011.
- From the Academic year 2010-11 admissions shall be provided each year for 5500 meritorious rural students who have secured 400 marks (Now it is changed as 7.0 GPA) and above at the SSC examination, from the SC/ST/BC & MW communities, in reputed junior colleges in the private sector, with a view to enable them to compete in competitive examinations such as IIT, AIEEE, EAMCET, etc., to secure admissions in premier engineering and medical colleges.
- Students eligible under this scheme shall have secured a minimum of 400 Marks in SSC examination and will be selected strictly in order of merit by a District Selection Committee at the District level. (Now the 400 Marks changed as 7.0 GPA).
- The maximum admissible fee under the scheme is Rs 35,000 per annum per student towards, fee, Books, Material, Mess and other maintenance charges. The fees under this scheme shall be fixed by the District Collector keeping in view the facilities and prevailing market prices for students studying at the college. This fee will be paid to the College Account.
- In addition to the tuition fee students shall be eligible for an amount of Rs.3000/- towards pocket allowance and maintenance charges. (This amount will be paid to the Students Bank Account)
The Department wise allocation of 5500 seats is as follows:
S.No Department % Allocated to each department Total 1 Social Welfare 50% 2750 2 Tribal Welfare 25% 1375 3 BC Welfare 20% 1100 4 Minorities Welfare 5% 275 TOTAL 100% 5500
- Out of the seats allocated to Minority Welfare, 80% will be allocated to Muslim & 20% to Christian, Buddhism & Sikh. 60% of the total allocation shall be reserved for girls and 40% for Boys. (ix) At least 3% against each quota may be reserved for the Handicapped.
- The mode of selection of meritorious students from various institutions shall be as follows:
1. Welfare of hostels, Ashram schools and KGBVs 50% 2. Students of Govt/Municipal/ZillaParishad/Aided High Schools and whose parental annual income is below Rs. One lakh 25% 3. Students of Govt. / Welfare Residential Schools and Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas 20% 4. Students from Best Available Schools of SW & TW Depts.(with respect to SC & ST students) Note: Where best available school scheme is not available the candidates from any of the above categories may be admitted against the 5% quota. 5%
- The target of 5500 seats, as per the department wise ratio shall be distributed among all the 22 Rural districts in the state based on the rural population (2001 census).(May change from 2014-15, as the State is bifurcated as Telangana and Andhra Pradesh)
- SC,ST Students whose annual parental income is Less than Rs. Two Lakhs and BC,EBC,Disabled Students whose parental income is Less than Rupees One lakh.
- Who have Studied SSC (10th class) in above mentioned Schools.
- Must have obtained above 7.0 GPA in SSC Results 2014
- 1) Income Certificate from MeeSeeva
- 2) Caste Certificate/Nativity Certificate from MeeSeeva
- (Note : Not required Meeseva Caste certificate afresh, if already applied in prematric Scholarships in the previous years)
- 3) Photograph of Candidate(Dimensions:4.5*3.5cm)
- 4) Physically Handicapped Certificate (if applicable)
- 5) Enter Mobile No. and Email Id Correctly for Communication
- 6) Student with Grade Points 7 and above are eligible for registration
- 7) UID is Mandatory
- 8) Ration Card is Mandatory
- 9) BAS(Best Available Schools) Students has to Contact School or DD(SW) for Mapping of SSC Details
- 10) CBSE Students has to contact the District officer for SSC Details Entry.
- 11) Local Status: the provisions under Articles 371-D of the Constitutions shall be followed.
- If you are using Mozilla Firefox Browser, Then If any Problem in opening of Website. Do as follows: 1. If you Got a Message like "This Connection is Untrusted" Then go to the bottom of the Page and Click on "I understand the Risks". Click Once Again Go to bottom and Click on "Add Execption". Then click on "confirm on Security Exception". Then Your Problem will be solved and You will be redirected to Main Website"
- Apply as early as Possible.