Rc.142 Primary Level Teachers Training between 1st July to 31st Aug 2014. Proe. Re. No. 142/SSA/A3/2014. Dated: 21.06.2014 The In-service Training program for Primary Level Teachers will be conducted between 1st July 2014 to 31st Aug 2014. The Training will be od 3 Days Duration in each of the Four Subjects i.e., I class Telugu 3 days; I class Mathematics 3 days; III,IV & V classes English 3 days and III, IV & V Mathematics 3 days. Details of the Training Program is as follows:
The details are furnished here under.
Rc.142 Primary Level Teachers Training between 1st July to 31st Aug 2014All the District Educational Officers, the Project Officers of SSA and the Principals of DIETs of Andhra Pradesh State are informed that the Mandal level in-service teacher training for primary teachers will be conducted from 1st July, 2014 to 31st August 2014, on completion of TOT at the State Level.
The details are furnished here under.
- The training will be given to teachers on the basis of the subjects they are teaching at their schools.
- The training will be of a 3 day duration in each of the 4 subjects at this level i.e., I class Telugu 3 days; I class Mathematics 3 days; III,IV & V classes English 3 days and III, IV & V Mathematics 3 days.
- The 3-day training for teachers at the MandaI level will begin simultaneously in the first 20 Mandals as selected by the MEO concerned during the first 3 days (i.e., I & II classes Telugu-5 Mandals; I & II classes Maths next 5 Mandals; III, IV & V classes English next 5 Mandals and III, IV & V Maths next 5 Mandals), spell-wise. Each spell is of 3 day duration and the 4 subjects will be covered in 12 days (4 spells) in 20 mandals.
- No teacher shall be given exemption from attending the training except under medical grounds.
- After completion of the 3 day training in the said 4 subjects, in the first 20 Mandals, the teams will interchange and train the teachers in the uncovered subjects. This process will continue till all the Mandals and all the teachers in the Mandals are covered. However a suggestive plan of training teachers in the first 20 mandals in the four subjects covering I to V classes is furnished in the Annexure -I.
- However, care should be taken to organize the training on working days only. (Don't plan the training on public holidays)
- While deputing teachers to the training the following points have to be kept in mind.
- Teachers in single teacher schools will attend the training for 6 or 9 days in 2 or 3 subjects in spells when they are organized.
- The two teachers in double teacher's schools should attend the training for 6 days each.
- In the 3 teacher schools, each teacher attends the training for; 3 days only in the subject concerned. However one of the teachers should attend the training in Telugu subject compulsorily
- In the four teacher schools all teachers attend training for 3-days in the subjects they are teaching
- Where the number of teachers in primary schools is more than four, in this case also each teacher attends training for 3-days only in the subject he / she is teaching. However a suggestive allotment plan for the training of teachers subject wise in single and plural schools is given here under.
Suggestive allotment Plan for Teachers Training Subject Wise
|No. of Teachers||Classes I & II Telugu||Classes I &II Maths||Classes III to V English||Classes III to V Maths||No. of Days|
|T1 (Single Teacher)||T1||T1||T1||9 days|
|T1, T2 (Two Teachers)||T1||T2||T1||T2||6 days each|
|T1, T2 & T3 (Three Teachers)||T1||T1||T2||T3||6+3+3|
|T1, T2, T3, & T4 (Four Teachers)||T1||T2||T3||T4||3 days each|
|T1, T2, T3, T4 & T5 (Five Teachers)||T1||T2||T3 &T5||T4||3 days each|
|T1,, T2, Ts, T4, T5 & T6 (Six Teachers)||T1||T2||T3 & T5||T4 &T6||3-days each|
- An effective conduct of the training, the DPO should plan or monitoring . of the same. The sectorals of the DPO may be allotted mandals "in the district for monitoring.
- The mandaI level training, the Mandal Educational Officer concerned shall act as the Course Coordinator and the Dy.E.O concerned shall monitor the conduct of the programme in his / her jurisdiction.
- To utilize the services of CRPs and members of DLMTs in schools in place of DRGs temporarily till the mandaI level training is completed. This arrangement has to,.made to overcome teacher shortage and to of provide instruction in the schools from where the DRGs are drawn for the training
- the basis of allocation of Rs. 100/- per day per teacher per training at the mandal level by the MHRD, GOI as per the approved plan unit cost for the mandal level training for a group of 50 teachers and for two DRGs for 3-days is furnished at Annexure II.
- to conduct the 3-day orientation in all the four subjects from Classes I to V in different spells, the budget required may be met from the budget allocation under in-service teacher training at mandal level for 2014 -15. Since the amount allocated per teacher per day for training is Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only).
- the payment of Honorarium, T.A., D.A to the Resource Persons may be met from under the head "10.06 - District Resource Group Training" of the training budget for the year 2014 - 15 at the district level. As such the DPOs may be instructed to release the amount as an advance to the Course Coordinators (MEOs) well in advance.
- The amounts may be released spell-wise well in advance separately for DRGs and Teachers.
- the Principals of DIETs may be requested to participate in the trainings and meetings for an effective conduct of the training.
- to conduct a 2-day planning and preparation meeting with DRGs and a one-day meeting with MEOs on conduct of orientation at mandal level and on allocation of teachers as per the suggestive plans, and the expenditure incurred in this regard may be met from the management cost of DPOs.
- to provide training to all the teachers at Primary level and working in Govt. welfare schools and Govt. Aided schools.
Thanks to Sekhar for providing the Rc.142