Rc.999/Estt,2-1/2014 Dated 23.7.2014. DSE has made cleared that as per Rc.999 Senior Most HM in the Mandal will be FAC MEO-Instructions to fill the Vacant MEO Posts. Senior Head Master must take the charge as FAC MEO. If they declines, the grounds they are declining will be recorded in the Service Register. Detailed instructions and conditions for making FAC MEO arrangements. Details are as follows..
Rc.999 Senior Most HM in the Mandal will be FAC MEO-Instructions to fill the Vacant MEO Posts
- C&DSE Proc Rc.No.834/C2/-3/2011 dated 10.1.2013
- C&DSE Proc Rc.No.314/C3/-2/2011 dated 02.7.2013
- Rc.999/Estt.2-1/2014 Dated 17.7.2014 of the Director of School Education.
The attention of all the Regional Joint Directors of School Education/ District Educational Officers are invited to the references cited and they are informed that certain instructions are issued to empower the FAC Mandal Educational Officers to concentrate on all the activities of Mandal as a Whole time Job.
While making full arrangements to the posts of Mandal Educational Officers, the Regional Joint Director of School Education and the District Educational Officers are instructed to follow the following criteria:
- The Mandal Educational Officer posts shall be kept FAC in the Mandals where the regular Mandal Educational Officer Post is vacant.
- The Senior Most Head Master of the same Mandal shall be kept Full Additional Charge for the post of Mandal Educational Officer.
- One Head Master shall hold one Full Additional Charge only for better attention and administration.
- There shall not be any allegations/ charges against the Head Masters who are placed full additional Charge for the post of Mandal Educational Officer and persons with clean record and integrity may be given the charge.
- The Mandal Educational Officer shall discharge all functions as per the Job Chart of MEO, apart from discharging the duties of the activities/programs of Sarva Siksha Abhiyaan.
- The Mandal Educational Officer shall be under the control of Regional Joint Directors of School Education concerned and shall report on all the activities of District Educational Officer and to the Project Officer, Sarva Siksha Abhiyaan of the District.
- As per the Fundamental Rule 11, the whole time of the Government servant is at disposal of the Government, which pays him and he may be employed in any manner required by proper authority and hence the FAC orders issued the senior Most Head Master of the Mandal shall not be declined in the normal course.
- If any of the Head Masters who declines to take charge the grounds on which the Head Master is declining shall be recorded in the S.R. if the Head Master declines on health grounds, the Regional Joint Directors of School Education shall examine the genuinity of such request and if there is any doubt such cases shall be referred to the Medical Board to ascertain the facts.
- In exceptional circumstances, permission of Commissioner of School Education shall be obtained for making Full Additional Charge arrangements when no Head Master is available.
- For the words at Para 3 (d), in the proceedings in the reference 3 read above, may be read as "An Academic Instructor may be engaged in the School, where is subject need and where the Head Master is kept as FAC MEO.