Army Recruitment Ralley Visakhapatnam 17th Aug to 26th Aug 2014. An open Army Recruitment rally in Visakhapatnam under the aegis of Headquarters Recruiting Zone, Chennai will be conducted by Army Recruiting Office, Visakhapatnam from 17 Aug 2014 to 26 Aug 2014 at Indira Priyadarshini Stadium, Visakhapatnam to enrol eligible candidates into the Army from six districts of Andhra Pradesh viz. Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, East Godavari, West Godavari, Krishna and Yanam (Puducherry) in Soldier Technical, Soldier General Duty, Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical, Soldier Tradesman categories and DSC (only for ex-service men).
Army Recruitment Ralley Visakhapatnam 17th Aug to 26th Aug 2014
Venue: Indira Priyadarshini Stadium, VisakhapatnamDetails and Dates , Age Criteria for Army Recruitment Ralley, Visakhapatnam:
Documents Checking & Issue of Running Slip
Physical Fitness Test and Physical Measurement Test
|(a)||Soldier Technical||17 ½ Years to 23
(Must be born between 17 Aug 1991 to 16Feb 1997)
|Visakhapatnam, East Godavari, West Godavari, Krishna||17 Aug 2014||18 Aug 2014|
|(b)||Vizianagaram, Srikakulam and Yanam (Pudducherry)||18 Aug 2014||19 Aug 2014|
|(c)||Soldier General Duty||17 ½ Years to 21
(Must be born between 17 Aug 1993 to 16 Feb 1997)
|Srikakulam and West Godavari||19 Aug 2014||20 Aug 2014|
|(d)||Vizianagaram, Krishna and Yanam (Pudduchery)||20 Aug 2014||21 Aug 2014|
|(e)||Visakhapatnam & East Godavari||21 Aug 2014||22 Aug 2014|
|(f)||Sol Tradesman (All Arms)||17 ½ Years to 23
(Must be born between 17 Aug 1991 to 16Feb 1997)
|Visakhapatnam, East Godavari, West Godavari, Krishna||22 Aug 2014||23 Aug 2014|
|(g)||Vizianagaram, Srikakulam and Yanam (Pudducherry)||23 Aug 2014||24 Aug 2014|
|(h)||Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical||-do-||Vizianagaram, Srikakulam and Yanam (Pudducherry)||24 Aug 2014||25 Aug 2014|
|(j)||Visakhapatnam, East Godavari, West Godavari, Krishna||25 Aug 2014||26 Aug 2014|
|(k)||DSC (Ex Serviceman only)||Srikakulam, Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram, East Godavari, West Godavari, Krishna &Yanam (Puducherry)||26 Aug 2014||26 Aug 2014|
|(l)||Tradesman Aptitude Test||All candidates who had cleared PFT/PMT on 25 & 26 Aug 2014||26 Aug 2014|
- (a) 10+2 pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with min. 45% in aggregate. OR (b) 10th class pass in with min. 50% marks in aggregate if 3 yrs. Diploma in Engg. from an AICTE recognized institute.
Soldier General Duty
- SSC/10th pass with min. 33% D Grade (33-40) in each subject and min. 45% or C-2 grade or 4.75 points in aggregate. OR 10+2 simple pass. 8th pass Schedule Tribe (ST), (Adivasi) candidates also eligible.
- (a) 10+2 / Intermediate pass from in any stream (Arts, Science & Commerce) with min. 40% or C-2 grade in each subject and min. 50% or 5 points in aggregate. Should have studied and passed English and Maths/Accts/Book Keeping in Class 10th or 10+2 level with 40% in each subject. OR (b) In case of candidate being graduate with Maths and English as subject in B.Sc., the stipulation of 40% in Class 10th or 10+2 as waived off OR (c) If the candidate is a graduate without English and Maths/Accts/Book Keeping as subject, he should have scored min. 40% in English and Maths/Accts/Book Keeping at least once in Class 10th or 10+2.
- 8th Class Pass - for House Keeper, Mess Keeper & Sycetrades SSC/10th Class / ITI Pass - for Chef, Dresser, Tailor, Painter, Steward, Artisan (WW), Support Staff (ER) & Washerman trades.
How to Appear for the Test and Selection Procedure for Army Recruitment Rally at VizagCandidates should report to Indira Priya Darshini Stadium, Visakhapatnam at 5am on the Scheduled dates as per programme given above. Entry Gate will be closed at 8 am.
Physical Fitness Test
(i) 1.6 KM Run in maximum 6 min for Soldier GD and 6 min 20 sec for other category
(ii) Pull Ups, minimum six
(iii) 9 Feet Ditch Jump
(iv) Balancing Beam
(b) Physical Measurement Test
As per eligibility requirement of category.
(c) Medical. Examination:
After completion of physical fitness test and physical measurement tests, successful candidates will have to go through medical examination. The medical examination will be carried out on subsequent dates by team of Army Doctors.
d) Written Exam:
Documents required for the Physical Test at the Venue:
- Candidates are advised to bring the following documents in original on the day of screening of documents as per rally programme. The documents should preferably be laminated, arranged properly in following sequence and contained in a file cover, along with two photostat copies of each certificate without attestation. Candidates are advised to check their certificates and marks sheet for mismatch of name, DOB. parents name, school and other particulars in various certificates. Nativity Certificate and 10th class certificate are the basic documents. All seals and language of text should also be in ENGLISH. Production of fake documents & giving false information will liable you for termination of service even after enrollment.
- Education Certificates SSC onwards
- Nativity, Community, Caste, Date of Birth Certificate Candidates must produce only latest Automated Nativity Community and Date of Birth Certificates issued by District Administration of Andhra Pradesh with SSID No. It should have English text also.
- Character certificate from Village Sarpanch / Administrative officer in English language (not older than three months as on 18 Aug 2014 and having english text also).
- Twelve latest coloured 34 x 45mm passport size photographs not taken earlier than01 Jan 2014 with Name and Date of Birth Printed on bottom of photographsof the candidates.
- Schedule Tribe (ST) candidate (for Soldier General Duty) only. Schedule Tribe (ST) candidates should bring Schedule Tribe Certificate issued by RDO / MRO.
- Transfer Certificate (TC). etc..