Rc.15 Financial Norms-Guidelines for District Level Science Fair Exhibitions (INSPIRE). Rc.No.15/83/Sci/SCERT/2009 (phase-Ill) Dated: 24·7-2014. Director APSCERT has issued instructions on Guidelines and Financial Norms for Conducting District Level Science Fair Exhibitions as a part of Inspire Award Scheme. This Order contains details of the boarding and lodging charges of Inspire Awardees and Accompanying Teachers etc..
Rc.15 Financial Norms-Guidelines for District Level Science Fair Exhibitions (INSPIRE)Read:-
- 1. D.O. Lr. No. 12011/61/2013-INSPIRE, dated: 1-1-2014 of Dr. Inder Jit Singh. lAS., Joint Secretary, Ministry of Science & Technology, DST, GOI, New Delhi
- 2. Lr. No. 120/11/66/2014-INSPIRE, dated: 23-6-2014 of the Under Secretary to GOI, DST, New Delhi
- 3. Lr.No. 25034/201-/INSPIRE, dated: 16-6-2014 of the Under Secretary to GOI,DST, New Delhi
- The attention of all the District Educational Officers in the state is invited to the references read above and they are informed that, an amount of Rs. 49.75 lakhs (Rupees forty nine lakhs seventy five only) is released as a 1st installment is being credited to their respective INSPIRE Bank Accounts through online transfer to the S.B. A/c of the District Nodal Officers (DEOs) as per the annexure appended herewith for conducting the District Level Exhibition and Project Competitions on or before 15th August, 2014 as per their convenient dates.
- The following are certain guidelines /proforma are enclosed herewith to conduct DLEs properly at their respective districts.
1) Guidelines to conduct the District Level Science Exhibitions
2) Items on which the amounts have to be spent
3) A proforma of Summery report on conduct of DLEs
- Further, they are informed that the selected OLE students will be participating in the State Level Science Exhibitions and Project Competitions (SLEPCs) and selected SLEPC students will be sent to the National Level Science Exhibitions to be held in the month of September, 2014 at New Delhi.
- The District Level Science Exhibitions should be conducted under the Chairmanship of the District Collector &: Magistrate as was done earlier and intimate the dates and venue of DLEPCs, so as to enable this office to send State Level Observers from this office and also to finalise date and venue for the State Level Science Exhibition Project Competitions in time.
- They are therefore requested to conduct the District level Science Exhibitions as per given guidelines duly involving all educational authorities and incur the expenditure as per norms and submit a detailed report on conduct of DLEPCs along with original vouchers and proofs of all the records indicated in the summery report from Column (2) to (15) in the given proforma to this office. 5%-10% of the participants should selected be in DLEPCs and submit the list immediately on the next day of the completion of District Level Science Exhibition along with the write ups. Any deviation will be viewed seriously.
- The District Educational Officers, Ananthapur, Kurnool and Vizianagaram are requested to organize District Level Science Exhibitions with the absentees of the previous DLEPCs without fail. Amount will be released soon after receipt of the expenditure particulars.
- Further they are therefore once again requested to complete One Time registration on or before 31st July, 2014.
Financial Norms for District Level Science Fair Exhibitions (INSPIRE)
Nature of the Expenditure
|1||Boarding and Lodging Charges for Inspire Awardees @ Rs.100 x 3 Days x 500 Nos.|
|2||Boarding and Lodging Charges for accompanying Teachers @Rs.100 x 3 Days x 500 Nos (Actual). TA to the Teachers as per APAT Rules Boarding charges for 10% of the Total Awardees (Parents of Handicapped / Girl Student Only)|
|3||Boarding and Lodging Charges for Jury Members including TA (2 to 5 panels of 3 each) Boarding and Lodging Charges actual as per APTA Rules Horonorium @ Rs.2000 3days x No. of Jury Members|
|4||State Level Observors Boarding and Lodging Charges actual as per APTA Rules Honororium @Rs.1000 x No. of Days|
|5||Publicity Expenses Not exceeding Rs. 25000/-|
|6||Documentation Not exceeding Rs. 30000/- a) Photography b) Video c) Documentation of Best DLE Projects|
|7||Other Expenditure Not exceeding Rs. 1 Lakh a) Erecting Stage and Shamiyana b) Hiring and Transpiration of Furniture c) Electricity Expenses/Generator d) Stationary and Documentation e) Supporting Staff expenses f) Participation and appreciation Certificates to students and Teachers g) Water Charges and Contingent Expenditure|
|8||Miscelleneous expenditure Not exceeding Rs. 5000/- The above expenditure to be incurred from the 75% of the allocated fund. The remaining 25% amount shall be utilized for sending selected students to the State LevelScience Exhibitions|