Rc.No.29/Trg/2014-1 Dated:10-09-2014 AP-Admission of In-service PETs into B.P.Ed. Course in Colleges of Physical Education during the academic year 2014-15 - Applications from the eligible PETs working under Government/Local Bodies and Private in Aided Schools under the Jurisdiction of Director of School Education Andhra Pradesh - Called for - Reg. Application form for Admission into In-service B.P.Ed., Course.Read:·G.O.Ms.No.14, Education (SE-Trg) Department,Dated: 21·01·2008.
Rc.29 Admission into B.P.Ed Course for In-service PETs for 2014-15-Application FormAs per the admission rules of PECET issued every year, the Commissioner of School Education is empowered to nominate In-service Physical Education Teachers to B.P.Ed. Course vide reference read above.
- All the District Educational Officers in the State are requested to give wide publicity through a circular and local news papers inviting applications from the willing In-service Physical Education Teachers in their respective districts to undergo B.P.Ed. Training for the academic year 2014-15, so as to enable them to qualify for further promotion. The following conditions are required for inviting the applications from the PET's.
- 1. The In-Service quota is applicable only to the PET's who have completed 3 years of continuing service.
- 2. The PET's who are having less than one year of service for retirement are not eligible for this facility.
- They are requested to obtain and forward the applications of eligible and willing In-service Physical Education Teachers to acquire B.P.Ed. qualification (in the prescribed proforma enclosed) working in Government, Local Bodies and Private in Aided Schools under the jurisdiction of Commissioner of School Education in the state along with a consolidated list of the applications received as per seniority, in the Proforma enclosed by 22-09-2014. If no applications are received furnish a 'NIL' report to this office.
- The District Educational Officers will be held responsible for not submitting the list of In-service PETs for nomination to B.P.Ed. course in time, and they are also requested to submit the application in prescribed proforma after thorough scrutiny to the Commissioner of School Education for allotment of B.P.Ed. Seats.
- The receipt of these proceedings should be acknowledged forthwith.
- This has the approval of the Commissioner & Director of School Education, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad.
List of In-Service B.P.Ed., Colleges in AP
|Sl. No.||Name of the College|
|1||SSR Government College of PhysicalEducation,West Godavari Di st.|
|2||Rayalaseema Aided College of Physical Education, Proddatur, Cuddapah|
|3||Zion Un-Ai ded College of Physical Education,Kadapa|
|4||KodiRama Murthy College of Physical Education, Bobbili,Vizianagaram district.|
|5||Sanjeeva Reddy College of Physical Education, Penumantra, West Godavari District|
|6||Sri Padmavathi Mahila Visvavidyalayam, Tirupathi.|
|7||Venkata Surya College of Physical Education, Vizianagaram|
|8||D.R.K.Reddy College of Physica lEducation,Gollamamidala, East Godavari district.|
|9||Srinivasa College of Physical Education,Ukkayapalli Kadapa Dist.|
|10||Seshachala Venkata Subbaiah College, lppathangale (V),Puttur, Chittoor Dist.|
|11||Sri Gopalaswamy College of Physical Education,Siddavatam,Kadapa Dist.|
|12||Siddamurthy Mallikarjuna Reddy College of Physical Education, Somarajupalli, Singarayakonda (M),Prakasam District|
|13||Nova College of Physical Education, Vegavaram, Jangareddigudem, West Godavari Dist.|