Ed.CET 2014 Web Options Web Counselling Dates and Schedule. APSCHE has released the EdCET Web Options and Counselling Dates and Schedule for Certificate Verification Dates. The qualified candidates of Ed.CET-2014 Examination are informed to attend the certificate verification for exercising web options for admission into B.Ed. Course for the academic year 2014-15 on the dates mentioned against their state wide rank and methodology in any of the helpline centers with all original certificates viz.,
Documents Required for Certificates Verification for EdCET 2014
Documents Required for Certificates Verification for EdCET 2014
- (1) Hall Ticket, Rank card
- (2) Degree Provisional Certificates and Memorandum of Marks along with Pass Certificate of Intermediate or its equivalent
- (3) SSC
- (4) Study Certificates from 9th class to Graduation
- (5) Residence Certificate for preceding 7 years of the qualifying examination i.e. Degree in respect of candidates who have private study without any institutionalized education,
- (6) Integrated Community certificate
- (7) Residence Certificate of father or mother for a period of 10 years in A.P./ T.S excluding the period of their employment outside A.P. / T.S from M.R.O. in case of Non local candidates
- (8) T C
- (9) Income certificate from MRO taken after 01- 01-2014 and
- (10) Minority Certificate. All candidates have to pay processing fee at the time of certificate verification. The processing fee for SC/ST candidates is Rs.200/- and Rs.400/- for others (non-refundable).
EdCET 2014 Web Options Web Counselling Dates and Schedule
|Date||Subject||From||To||Web Options dates|
|21-09-2014||Mathematics||1||10000||23-09-2014 to 24-09-2014|
|22-09-2014||Mathematics||10001||Last Rank||24-09-2014 to 25-09-2014|
|1||Last Rank||25-09-2014 to 26-09-2014|
|24-09-2014||Biological Science||1||16000||26-09-2014 to 27-09-2014|
|25-09-2014||Biological Science||16001||Last Rank||27-09-2014 to 28-09-2014|
|26-09-2014||Social Studies||1||20000||28-09-2014 to 29-09-2014|
|27-09-2014||Social Studies||20001||40000||29-09-2014 to 30-09-2014|
|28-09-2014||Social Studies||40001||Last Rank||30-09-2014 to 01-10-2014|
Schedule for Certificate Verification of NCC/CAP/SPORTS/PH Candidates are at:
1. A U College of Engineering (A), Visakhapatnam.
2. Nizam College, Basheerbagh, Hyderabad.
3. Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupathi.
4. Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur.
5. University Arts & Science College, Subedari, Warangal.
|23-09-2014||Physical Science & English||NCC, CAP,SPORTS,PH|
PH Category: Candidates have to produce a certificate issued by the District Medical Board and only candidates who have disability of 40% and above are eligible.
Note: PHV - Visual, PHH - Hearing, PHO – Orthopedic
CAP Category: 1. Ex-Servicemen have to produce a certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer. 2. Identity Card 3. Discharge Book for verification. Serving personnel have to produce Service Certificate from the place of Work indicating the Relation of Candidate with the personnel. Only Candidates whose parents are domicile of A.P. / T.S are eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category.
NCC Category: Concerned certificates along with B & C certificates in qualifying exam only.
- 1. The attended candidates need to bring their original certificates at the helpline centers for verification. They have to submit one set of attested copies of the certificates.
- 2. Mere attending does not guarantee a seat.
- 3. The details of the seats available in various colleges and methodologies will be available on website http://edcet.apsche.ac.in from one day before actual day of counseling.
- 4. The tuition fee for Government/University/Aided Private colleges varies from Rs.2700/- to Rs.13500/- and a special fee of Rs.3000/-. Fee shall be paid by the candidate at the college along with the allotment letter.
- 5. Tuition fee for private unaided colleges will be notified in the website before finalization of admissions.
- 6. The students belonging to SC/ST/BC/EBC/Disabled/Minority categories will be considered for Reimbursement of Tuition Fee (RTF) / Financial Assistance to students of Telangana (FAST) schemes subject to verification and eligibility criteria prescribed by the respective State Governments of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. Tentative fee payable now is subject to fulfilment of eligibility criteria, in case found not eligible the candidate shall pay the difference of fee.
- 7. Candidates are informed that where there is more than one Help Line Center in one location, the ranks are distributed Help Li ne Centre wise and placed on
- Website http://edcet.apsche.ac.in and hence they are informed to attend for certificate verification in the HLC where their ranks are mentioned.
List of EdCET 2014 Help Line Centers
|S.No.||District||Name of the Help Line Center|
|Adilabad||Govt. Degree College for Men, Adilabad.|
|Adilabad||Govt. Polytechnic college, Bellampally.|
|Anantapur||Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur.|
|Chittoor||S V Arts College, Tirupati.|
|East Godavari||Engineering College, JNT University, Kakinada|
|Hyderabad||University PG College Secunderabad.|
|Hyderabad||Govt. Institute of Print Technology, Secunderabad.|
|Hyderabad||A.V. College of Arts, Science & Commerce, Gaganmahal, Hyderabad.|
|Hyderabad||University College of Science, Saifabad.|
|10||Hyderabad||JNT University, Kukatpally, Hyderabad.|
|11||Kadapa||Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa.|
|12||Karimnagar||SRR Govt. Degree College, Karimnagar.|
|13||Karimnagar||Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Govt. Model Residential Polytechnic for Women.|
|14||Khammam||SR & BGNR Govt. College, Khammam|
|15||Khammam||Govt. Polytechnic, Kothagudem,|
|16||Krishna||SRR & CVR Govt. College, Vijayawada.|
|17||Kurnool||ESC Govt. Polytechnic, Nandyal.|
|18||Kurnool||Silver Jubilee College, Kurnool.|
|19||Mahaboobnagar||Palamuru University, Mahaboobnagar.|
|20||Mahaboobnagar||Govt. Polytechnic, Wanaparthy.|
|21||Mahaboobnagar||Govt. Polytechnic, Mahaboobnagar.|
|22||Medak||Government Polytechnic college for Women, Medak.|
|23||Medak||Government Polytechnic, Rajagopalpet, Siddipet|
|24||Nalgonda||Nagarjuna Govt. Degree College, Nalgonda.|
|25||Nalgonda||Mahatma Gandhi University, Nalgonda.|
|26||Nellore||Govt. Polytechnic for Boys, Venkateswara puram, Nellore|
|27||Nizamabad||Telangana University, Nizamabad.|
|28||Nizamabad||Giriraj Degree College, Nizamabad.|
|29||Prakasham||Acharya Nagarjuna University PG Center,Ongole.|
|30||Srikakulam||Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University, Srikakulam.|
|31||Visakhapatnam||Government Polytechnic, Visakhapatnam.|
|32||Vizianagaram||JNTU College of Engineering, Vizianagaram.|
|33||Warangal||Kakatiya University, Warangal.|
|34||Warangal||Government Polytechnic college, Warangal.|
|35||West Godavari||St. Theressa College for Women, Eluru.|
|36||Chittoor||Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati. *|
|37||Guntur||Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur. *|
|38||Hyderabad||Nizam College, Basheerbagh, Hyderabad. *|
|39||Visakhapatnam||A U College of Engineering (A), Dr Ambedkar Auditorium, Visakhapatnam *|
|40||Warangal||University Arts & Science College, Warangal. *|
|Note||* Indicates Helpline Centres for Special Category Verifications|