Rc.No.1417/SSA-AP/A9/2014. Dated: 19-09-2014.U-DISE 2014-15 - Communication of Tentative Time Frame of Activities of U-DISE 2014-15 and instructions to DEOs/Project Officers. All the Project Officers of SSA and District Educational Officers in the state are informed that, the data related to schools, infrastructure, teachers, and enrollment is being collected every year through DISE since 2002-03. After collection, the data is entered in the software providing by NUEPA at District Project Offices. The district wise data is merged at state level and the same is furnished to NUEPA for merging at National level. From the year 2012-13 as per the MHRD orders the collection ofDISE Data is extended up to higher secondary level/Jr. Colleges.
Accordingly the Tentative Schedule for collection of Data for U-DISE 2014-15 is herewith communicated for taking necessary action. The instructions to the DEOs/Project Officers are also communicated herewith in connection with collection of U-DISE Data for the year 2014-15.
Item of work
|l.||Video Conference with District officials on Printing of DISE DCF with UDISE S/W||19-09-2014|
|2.||Printing of DCFs and Instruction Manuals at District level and Distribution of DCFs to MEOs/CRPs/HMs by conducting trainings at the convenient dates of DPOs||20-09-2014 to 29-9-2014|
|3.||Observing DJSE DAY||30-09-2014|
|4.||Instructions for filling up of UDISE DCF through Tele Conference to MIS/ASO/APO of SSA/ASO of RMSA IMEOs/Dy.E.Os/RIOs/DVEOs/CRPs/HMs||09-10-2014|
|5.||Field Data Collection ( Reference date 30th Sep 2014) by observing DISE Fortnight Scrutiny and Cross checking of 100% DCF at CRP level.||30-09-2014 to 15-10-2014|
|6.||Scrutiny and Cross checking of 25% DCF at MRC level||16-10-2014to 19-10-2014|
|7.||Two day state level training to ASO/APOs on UDISE software for data entry||1 4-1 0-14 to 1 5-1 0-1 4|
|8.||One Day State level Training to ASO of DEO Office on Plan Tool Software||16-10-2014|
|9.||One day training to Mandai MIS Coordinator I data entry operators for data entry at District/Mandai level on UDISE software and entry procedures||By 20-10-14|
|10.||Arrangement of at least 15 systems for data entry at district level if data entry is done at district Note:Data Entry can also be done at Mandai level||By 20-10-14|
|11.||Submission of data capture formats to District Project Office by MEOs as per Schedule||BY 25-10-14|
|12.||Scrutiny and Cross checking of 5% DCF at District level||By 26-10-14|
|13.||Data Entry of UDISE DCFs and Error Checking using Consistency Module and Validation Software either at District/Mandai level
Printing of School Report Cards after data entry and re-verification by HMs
|25-10-14 to 24-11-14|
|14.||Removal of Errors/Discrepancies in the data||30-11-14 to 5-12-14|
|15.||Merging of Mandai wise data at District level after removal of errors||6-1 2-1 4 to 10-12-14|
|16.||Submission of District data to State Head Office||11-1 2-1 4 to 25-12-1 4|
|17.||Error checking at State level = 26-12-14 to 28-12-2014|
|18.||Merging of District level data at State level||28-12-2014 to 30-12-14|
|19.||Submission of data to NUEPA, EdCIL (TSG} & MHRD||31-12-14|
|20.||Printing and distribution of school report cards to all schools in the state||1-1-15 to 9-1-1 5|
|21.||Dissemination of data at state, district and Mandal levels||1 0-1-1 5 to 20-1-1 5|
|22.||Printing of a booklet on educational statistics||21-01-15 to 31-01-15|
|23.||Generation of tables for Planning||4th week of Jan'15|
Instructions on Launching of U-DISE 2014-15All the Districts to print the U-DCF 2014-15 from the DISE software.
- Before DCF is printed, identify and initialize schools which were not covered under DISE: 2013-14 Update School Directory with reference to up-gradation of schools, closed schools, merged schools etc.
- To ensure that DCF also reaches to degree colleges having classes XI & XII during 2014-15 data collection.
- To observe DISE Week/Fortnight so that data from across the state is collected during said period.
- To observe September 30th, 2014 as DISE-day with focus on data sharing, dissemination, poster-competition, address by SPD and DPC, reward to MIS officers for outstanding work etc.
- To share Data Capture Format: 2014-15 and other related issues, organize orientation programmes at cluster, block, district and state levels.
- To initiate Special drives (advertisement in local newspapers, through SMS, FM Radio etc.) to ensure data collection from all the schools imparting school education including private unaided schools.
- Officers of the mainstream departments are responsible for educational statistics may also be involved in U-DISE 2014-15 at all levels.
- To ensure 100 percent checking of filled-in DCF at CRC level, 20 percent at block and 10 percent at district level.
- To ensure use of 'Consistency Module' provided in the software and remove all inconsistencies in data, if any with the help of BRC and CRC Coordinators and school HMs/ PrincipaI/ Respondents.
- 'Data-entry' to be handled by SSA. RMSA to be present with the SSA at the time of consistency check of data in case of Secondary & Higher Secondary schools/sections and also whenever their presence is required.