Rc.27/SSA/A3/2014 Dated 2-9-2014 Further Guidelines on Summative-I Question Papers Preparation. Summative-I Model Question Papers were communicated to all School Complexes for changes and Development of S-I Papers. SPD has informed to DEOs, POs to follow the Guidelines for smooth conduct of Summative-I Exams in State. The detailed Guidelines for Development and conduct of Summative-I Question Papers are given below.
Rc.27 Further Guidelines on Summative-I Question Papers Preparation
Guidelines for Summative-I Exams Papers Development and Conduct of Summative-I Exams
- 1. To follow the model Summative-I question paper communicated by SPO.
- 2. To conduct complex meetings for development of the Summative -I question papers.
- 3. To finalize the Summative-I question papers by making necessary changes into consideration of local dialect and language without any deviation of CCE norms prescribed by SCENT.
- 4. Each cluster should take up printing separately by observing absolute honesty minimizing expenditure.
- a) The printing of the question papers shall be undertaken by school Complex H,M duly involving the SMC of the school where the school complex is located.
- b) The H.M and SMC shall call for quotations meeting the following Specifications.Paper quality-60 GSM.
- c)The quotation she be open in SMC meeting and lowest quotation shall be finalized.
- d) The School wise indent may be procured by School Complex H.M for Placing the order.
- e) After receiving the question papers the School Complex H.M make necessary arrangements for distribution of papers at school point.
- f) The unit cost for child shall no exceed Rc.2.50/-
- 5. P.Os shall support the printing charges from the training budget available at cluster level.
- 6. The amount shall be released to respective clusters based on requirement.
- 7. One set of question papers should be furnished to SPO for exam;nation.
- 8. Expenditure incurred may be met from complex level meeting training budget.
- 9. To conduct summative-I Exams, as per schedule of academic calender communicated by SCERT, State Project Director.