GO.199 Dearness Relief DR@77.896% to AP Pensioners and Dearness Relief Table to AP Pensioners from 1st July 2014. The arrears of the Revised Dearness Relief to Pensioners shall be paid along with the pension of October, 2014 payable on 1st November, 2014.
- (1) (a) All Government Pensioners in receipt of Service Pensions, Family Pensions under Revised Pension Rules, 1951, Andhra Pradesh Liberalised Pension Rules, 1961 and Andhra Pradesh Government Servants (Family Pension) Rules, 1964.
- (b) Teaching and Non-Teaching pensioners of Municipalities, Panchayat Raj Institutions and Aided Educational Institutions, in receipt of pensions under the Andhra Pradesh Liberalised Pension Rules, 1961 and Andhra Pradesh Government Servants (Family Pension) Rules, 1964.
- (c) Teaching and Non-Teaching staff in Aided Educational Institutions in receipt of pensions under the Contributory Provident Fund-cum Pension and Gratuity Rules, 1961 and Andhra Pradesh Liberalised Pension Rules, 1961.
- (d) Those drawing family pensions under G.O.Ms.No.22, Finance & Planning (FW: Pen.I) Department, dated 16.1.1971, G.O.Ms.No.104, Finance & Planning (FW: Pen.I) Department, dated 13.4.1973 and G.O.Ms.No.25, Finance & Planning (FW: Pen.I) Department, dated 2.2.1974.
- (e) Pensioners in receipt of Compassionate Pension under the rules for Compassionate Pensions and Gratuities in the Hyderabad Civil Services Rules; and
- (f) Those in receipt of Pensions under the Wound and Extraordinary Pension Rules.
- (2) Jagir and Estate Pensioners and
- (3) Pensioners governed by Andhra Pradesh Revised Pension Rules, 1980.
- All the Treasury Officers/ Pension Payment Officers shall work out and make payments of the Dearness Relief on Pension sanctioned in this order without waiting for further authorization/ instructions from the Accountant General (A&E), Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad, in terms of the orders issued in the G.O.Ms.No.270, Finance & Planning (FW: PSC.I) Department, dated 7.10.1986.