Memo.No.11925/Ser-II/A2/2014 Dated 30.10.2014 Further Guidelines for Work Adjustment of Teachers/Rationalisation in Andhra Pradesh. As a part of the Work Adjustment of Teachers, the surplus Teachers work adjustment should be taken up in the with in the mandal or in nearby mandals.
- GO.Ms.No.33 Dated 2.5.2013
- GO.MS.NO.175 Dated 19.8.2014
- From C&DSE, AP, Hyd., Lr.Rc.No.25/Estt-2-1/2014 Dated 7.7.2014
- From C&DSE, AP, Hyd., Lr.Rc.No.633/Estt/-III/2014 Dated 10.9.2014 and 19.9.2014
- Govt Memo.No,11925/Ser-II/A2/2014 Dated 18.9.2014
- The attention of Commissioner and Director of School Education is invited to the references cited, and their proposals vide reference 4) cited to issue guidelines to transfers due to the lifting of ban by way of taking rationalization exercise and later transfers, has been carefully examined where on Government observed that since it is middle of the academic year, hence the proposed rationalization before effecting transfer will be taken up during April/May 2015 and prior to recruitment of DSC which ever is earlier.
- In view of the above decision, the C&DSE Hyderbad is requested to take up only working arrangements within the Mandal or nearby mandals with surplus teachers at present and resubmit rationalization/transfer proposals as per above decision.