State Bank of India has released the 6425 Clerks Recruitment 2014 Notification for SBI Associate Banks. Eligible Candidates can register and apply online for State Bank of India Associate Banks Clerks Recruitment from 20th Nov to 9th Dec 2014. Out of the 6425 Clerk Vacancies, 725 Vacancies are in State Bank of Mysore, 1200 Vacancies are in State Bank of Patialia, 1300 Vacancies are in State Bank of Travencore, 1000 Vacancies are in State Bank of Bikaneer and Jaipur, 2200 Clerk vacancies are in State Bank of Hyderabad. Details of Qualification, Vacancies are given below.
SBI 6425 Posts Clerks Recruitment Notification 2014 in SBI Associate BanksBank Wise Vacancies Details for SBI Associate Banks Clerks Recruitment:
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION :
A Degree (Graduation level) from a recognised university, or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central/State Government.
- Note: (a) The date of passing the eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the marksheet/ provisional certificate or the date on which the result was posted on the website of the university / institution. Candidate having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 01.12.2014.
- (b) Matriculate Ex-servicemen, who have obtained the Indian Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force, after having completed not less than 15 years of service in Armed Forces of the Union are also eligible for the post. Such certificates should be dated on or before 01.12.2014.
- (c) Should be able to write and speak English.
- (d) Knowledge of local languagewill be an added qualification.
Minimum Age : 20 years ; Maximum Age : 28 years (as on 01.12.2014). Candidates born between 01.12.1986 and 01.12.1994 (both days inclusive) are only eligible to apply. Relaxations are applicable for SC,ST 5Years, OBC 3 Years and others as per norms.
1. SC/ST/PWD/XS Rs. 100/-(IntimationCharges only)
2. General and OBC Rs. 600/-(App. Fee including intimation charges).
Fee can be paid either Online Mode or Offline Mode.
- a. Final selection will be made on the basis of performance in the online test and interview taken together. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms does not entitle a candidate to be called for test or interview.
- b. The test will be online objective type, consisting of (i) General Awareness (ii) General English (iii) Quantitative Aptitude (iv)Reasoning Ability (v)Marketing Aptitude /Computer Knowledge.The questions in objective tests, except for the test of General English,will be bilingual i.e., English &Hindi. Each test will be of 40 marks.For these objective type tests of total 200 marks candidates will be given a composite time of 2 Hours 15 minutes. There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.Candidateswill have to pass in each of the objective tests.
- The passing marks in each of the tests will be decided by the Bank on the basis of the performance of all the competing candidates taken together in each test to a minimum required level. Candidates are also required to score a minimum percentage marks on aggregate (For SC/ST/OBC/PWD/XS candidates, 5% relaxation available thereon) for being considered for interview. Minimum percentage marks on aggregate will be decided by the bank.
- 1. Before applying online candidates first scan their photograph and signature.
- 2. Log on through the website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in.
- 3. Now open the appropriate Online Application Format available in the “Careers with us”.
- 4. Fill the application carefully with all the details. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the data.
- 5. When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- 6. Candidate should note down the registration number and password.
- 7. Candidates can re-open the saved data using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed
- 8. After submission of online application form, proceed to Fee Payment.
- 9. Pay the prescribed fee through online/ offline mode in the respective bank.
- 10. On sucessful completion of fee payment process, registration of the online application will be complete.
- 11. After completion of registration process, take print out copies of application form and fee receipt/ e-receipt for future use.
- ONLINE REGISTRATION OF APPLICATION : 20.11.2014 to 09.12.2014
- PAYMENT OF FEES - ONLINE : 20.11.2014 to 09.12.2014
- PAYMENT OF FEES - OFFLINE : 22.11.2014 to 11.12.2014
- Examination will be conducted online tentatively in Jan/Feb 2015