G.O.Ms.No. 15 Dated:07.02.2015. APSESS Rules - Amendment to the Qualifications required for School Asst Languages ( Telugu, Urdu, Kannada, Oriya, Marathi, Gujarati, Tamil, Bangla, Sanskrit and Arabic) Andhra Pradesh School Educational Subordinate Service Rules for the posts of teachers in Government Schools in Andhra Pradesh – Adhoc Rules _Orders - Issued. AP Govt has amended the GO.11 Dated 23.1.2009, in which for School Assistant Language Posts the Qualifications are as follows: "Must possess a Bachelor Degree with the concerned Language as main subject or one of the three equal optional subjects or a P.G Degree or an oriental title or its equivalent. and B.Ed with Concerned Language as methodology or pandit training or its equivalent.". But Now in this amendment, Govt has deleted the the words PG Degree from this statement. Hence PG Degree Holders in the concerned subject cannot get School Asst Language Posts.
GO.15 AP Govt Schools- PG Degree Holders are Not eligible for School Asst Lang Posts
Read the following:-
- 1. G.O. Ms. No. 11, School Education (Ser.II) Department, dated:23.01.2009.
- 2. From the Commr. & Dir. of School Education, A.P., Hyderabad, letter Rc. No. 882/D1-4/2012, dt. 07.02.2013, 28.02.2013 and 18.10.2013.
- In the circumstances reported by the Commissioner & Director of School Education, A.P., Hyd in the reference 2nd read above, Government after careful examination of the matter, have decided to amend the adhoc rules issued in the GO 1st read above, deleting PG (optional qualification) in respect of School Assistant (Telugu, Urdu, Kannada, Oriya, Marathi, Gujarati, Tamil, Bangla, Sanskrit and Arabic).
- 2. Accordingly, the following notification shall be published in the Andhra Pradesh Gazettee:
- In exercise of the powers conferred by Section 78 and Section 99 of the Andhra Pradesh Education Act, 1982 (Andhra Pradesh Act, 1 of 1982), and proviso to article 309 of the Constitution of India, the Governor of Andhra Pradesh hereby make the following amendment to the Adhoc Rules issued in G.O.Ms.No.11, School Education (Ser.II) Department, dated: 23.01.2009.
- This amendment shall come into force with immediate effect.
AMENDMENTIn Adhoc Rule 5, the words “or a PG Degree” occurred at column 4 (qualification) against Category 6, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 and 16 of Class I, shall be deleted.