AP Promotion Lists Proforma Download | Guidelines for Preparation of Promotion Lists. AP SSA has released the Promotion Lists Proforma for Primary Schools and Promotion List Proforma-UP Schools in CCE Model. This CCE Model Promotion List Proforma should be used for preparation of Final Results and for promoting the Students for Higher Classes. SSA has also issued certain guidelines for Preparation of Promotion Lists for Primary and UP Level in AP.
AP Promotion Lists Proforma Download | Guidelines for Preparation of Promotion Lists
- Two Promotion List Proformas are given by SSA. One for Primary Level, another for UP Level.
- The Primary Level Promotion Lists Proforma for 1-5th Classes has 4 General Subjects while the UP Level proforma for 6-7th Classes has 6 general Subjects, 8th Class Proformas has 7 General Subjects. (eg; Telugu, English, Maths, EVS, Physics, Biology, Social and Hindi)
- Primary Level doesn't contains the Co-curricular Activities Columns, while 6-8th Classes UP Level Proforma has the Co-curricular Activities also. The Four Co-curricular activities should be filled in UP Level.
- For General Subjects Promotion Lists are prepared basing on 4th Formative Assessment and 3rd Summative Assessment.
- 4th FA and 3rd SA should be calculated for 50 Marks each and Final Results will be noted for 100 Marks. (100 Marks = 50M of 3rd FA + 50M of 3rd SA).
- Total Marks 400 for Primary Level and 600 Marks for 6 & 7th Classes and 700 for 8th Class.
- Aadhar Number column for each student is added in the Promotion List.
- Result will be announced basing on the Attendance of the Student. (eg: attandance Percentage)
Details of Cocurricular Activities in UP Level Promotion List Proforma:The four subjects in Co-curricular Activities:
- Work and Computer Education.
- Cultural Education.
- Health and Physical Education.
- Moral Education and Value Education