AP Vindaam Nerchukundam Radio Program 2015-16 Schedule Download. Vindaam Nerchukundaam Radio Lessons Schedule released for 2015-16. Broadcasting of "Vindam Nerchukundam" Radio Programme / IRI Lessons starts from 01.07.2015. Instructions issued to all Head Masters to follow the Radio Lessons Schedule vide Rc. No. 559/APSSA/DEC/A2/2014 Dated: 29.06.2015. Details of the Instructions for Radio Lessons is as follows:
AP Vindaam Nerchukundam Radio Program 2015-16 Schedule Download
- Download the Radio Schedule, Print and Supply the Radio Schedule to all the Headmasters of the schools concerned with instructions to follow the guide lines and schedule. The expenditure is to be meet from the available funds of DPO.
- Issue the instructions to the all Headmasters of the schools concerned to keep the Radio in working condition and necessary arrangements for listening of the students. If the Radio is not available in the school, it should be purchased immediately by meeting the expenditure from the school grants.
- To identify two teachers in the District (one from primary school another from upper primary School) to listen and monitor the broadcasting of Radio Lessons daily and submit the feedback in the proforma to the Project Office. In turn the Project officer should submit the same to the State Project Director and also contact the authorities of AIR Station concerned, if any transmission problem arised (List enclosed).
- Issue the instructions to the Sectoral Officers / MandaI Education Officers/ CRPs/ SRGs/ DLMTs to Observe whether the Headmasters/Teachers are making necessary arrangements to listen the Radio Lessons to the students, whenever they visit the schools and furnish the informatiol) in Feedback proforma to the Project Officers.
- Constitute the District level teams consisting with one (1) sectoral officer/SRG member /IRI teacher/DLMT/CRPs to visit at least (5) primary schools in a month to observe the implementation of Radio Programmes and obtain the ..feedback and submit to this office and Upload in SSA Website if internet facility available.