Rc 2 AP 45 Days School Readiness Program 2015 22nd June 5th Aug. Rc.No.2/SSA/A3/2015 Dt.18-06-2015. Details of School Readiness Program in AP, Program in AP for Primary Upper Primary, High Schools from 22nd June to 5th August 2015. SSA,A.P, Hyderabad-Pedagqgy -Launch of a 45 day programme of school readiness for class I & II and Class Readiness for class II to X across the state in Telugu & Urdu medium schools from 22nd June to 5th August ,2015-Reg.
Rc 2 AP 45 Days School Readiness Program 2015
- All the District Educational Officers, the Project Officers of SSA and the Principals of the of DIETS in the state are here by informed that as per the State AWP&B for 2015-16 it is proposed to continue the school Readiness and class readiness programme during the present academic year i.e. 2015-16 for a period of about 45 days from 22nd June to 5th August 2015 at the Primary,Upper Primary and High school level of education i.e. from class 1 to 10. More specifically for School readiness is proposed ·for class 1st and 2nd and class Readiness classes from 2nd to 10th of telugu &Urdu medium schools.
- In this connection, it informed that on the lines of the recommendation of the PAB,2015-16, focus is given to acquisition of basic language skills (LSRW) and Mathematical skills (4 Fundamental Process) to the children of classes 2nd to 10th of Telugu & Urdu medium schools and all Government schools including KGBV, IERC and model schools . In respect of school readiness, teacher will take up relevant playful activities in order to make the child ready Psychologically, Physically and sociologically and also to receive the instruction more in an informal way.
Details of School Readiness Program
To ensure that every child seeking admission in to class I & II is Psychologically, Physically and sociologically ready to receive instruction in a child friendly environment.
- a) To make the children acquainted to school environment, there by ensuring a smooth induction into the schooling system.
- b) To create a child friendly environment in the school for class I students.
- c) To make young children feel , comfortable and happy to attend the school regularly without any fear.
- d) To develop pre-learning skills.
- e) To expose the children to Early Reading early writing and early maths program
Plan of Action
- a) The content of the program is based on play, songs, rhymes, activities on Sensory motor skills, scribbling, storytelling, picture reading, counting, arranging the objects in descending order and ascending order according to the size etc.
- b) It is to inform to all teachers that a day wise schedule and activites indicated in the module given to the school during the last academic year shall be followed.
- c) The five word formulae of Aata, Paata, Maata, Story and Creativity will be the process of achieving the objectives.
- d) Teacher will collect additional information and stories on the topics given m School Readiness and have to be kept ready for the programme.
- e) The programme should be in a novel way and teacher should be facilitator to drive the information from the students.
- f) The programme is designed for children those who are lagging behind the basic skills among the children.
- g) To implement the syllabus to normal students as it is.
- Morning & After noon Session for first class: (Pre lunch) includes Action Rhyme, conversations (Muchchatlu) stories, Creativity, Rhymes, Additional activities, and game. Resource Support: Teacher will deal with the session directly using the relevant resource material