GO 28 GO 29 AP All Language Pandits are eligible for SA Language Promotion, G.O.MS.No. 29 Dated: 02.07.2015. G.O.MS.No. 28 Dated: 02.07.2015. Govt of AP has taken a decision favoring the Language Pandits and amended the GO 12 on eligibility or SA Language Posts through Promotions. Vide GO.29 Dated 2nd July 2015 Govt clarified that All Language Pandits are now eligible for School Assistant Language Posts. The GO 28 is for Govt Teachers and GO 29 is for Panchayat Raj Teachers working in Mandal Parishad and Zilla Parishad Schools. Details of these GOs are as follows:
GO 29 AP All Language Pandits are eligible for SA Language Promotions
SCHOOL EDUCATION- Andhra Pradesh School Educational subordinate Service Rules for the posts of teachers in Mandal Praja parishad and Zilla Praja parishad Schools in Andhra Pradesh-Adhoc Rules – Amendment - Orders Issued.
Read the following:-
- 1. G.O.Ms.No.12, Education (Ser-II) Department, dated:23.01.2009.
- 2. From the Commissioner& Director of School Education, A.P., Hyderabad, Lr. Rc.No.882/D1-4/2012,dt:07.02.2013,28.02.2013 and 18.10.2013
- In the circumstances reported by the Commissioner & Director of School Education, A.P., Hyderabad in the reference 2nd read above, Government after careful examination of the matter, have decided to amend the adhoc rules issued in the GO 1st read above, incorporating the Note-2 under Rule-5
- 2. Accordingly, the following notification shall be published in the Andhra Pradesh Gazette:
- In exercise of the powers conferred by Section 78 and Section 99 of the Andhra Pradesh Education Act, 1982 (Andhra Pradesh Act, 1 of 1982), and proviso to article 309 of the Constitution of India, the Governor of Andhra Pradesh hereby make the following amendment to the Adhoc Rules issued in G.O.Ms.No.12, School Education (Ser.II) Department, dated: 23.01.2009.
- This amendment shall come into force with immediate effect.
- 1. Existing Note under Rule-5, shall be read as Note-1
- 2. Following Note-2 shall be incorporated below the note under Rule-5
- "Note-2 : All the Language Pandits who are appointed by virtue of G.O.Ms.No.12, School Education (Ser-II) Dept., dated:23.01.2009 read with G.O.Ms.No.4, Edn (PE-Ser-II) Dept., dated:09.01.2012 and to be appointed through G.O.Ms.No.38, School Edn (Exams) Dept.., dated:19.11.2014 are eligible for promotion as School Assts (Languages)”