GO 367 AP Medical Reimbursement extended up to 31st Dec 2015, GO 367 Date 6.7.2015, AP Medical Reimbursement Scheme valid up to 31st Dec. Health, Medical & Family welfare – Employees Health scheme and Medical Reimbursement system under APIMA Rules 1972 – Further extension – Orders – Issued. HEALTH MEDICAL AND FAMILY WELFARE (I.1) DEPARTMENT G.O.RT.No. 367 Dated.06-07-2015
GO 367 AP Medical Reimbursement extended up to 31st Dec 2015
Read the following:
1. G.O.Ms.No.159, HM&FW(I.) Dept., dt.22-12-2014.
2. G.O.Ms.No.113, HM&FW(I.) Dept., dt.28-02-2015
3. G.O.Ms.No.254, HM&FW(I.) Dept., dt.27-04-2015
4. Representations received from the President, Andhra Pradesh Secretariat Association & the Chairman, STU, AP, Dt.23.06.2015.
O R D E R:
- In the Government orders 1st read above, following orders were issued in para 3 of (v) in respect of Employees Health Scheme.
- “The Employees Health scheme and medical reimbursement system under APIMA Rules, 1972 shall run parallel till 28-02-2015 and the medical claims of the employees / pensioners under reimbursement system shall be processed in accordance with the APIMA Rules, 1972 and the orders issued thereunder”
- 2. In the G.Os 2nd & 3rd read above, Government hereby extend the above provision upto 30.6.2015 along with Employees Health scheme in parallel.
- 3. In the letters 4th read above the President, Andhra Pradesh Secretariat Association & the Chairman, State Teachers Union, AP has requested the Government to extend the above provision upto 31-12-2015 along with Employees Health Scheme in parallel.
- 4. Government after careful examination hereby extend the reimbursement facility as indicated para 3 of (v) in the G.O. 1st read above upto 31-12-2015.