GO 63 AP Teachers Transfers 2015 Rules GO, AP Teachers Transfers GO 2015. Rules - The Andhra Pradesh Teachers (Regulation of Transfers) Rules 2015-16 - Orders – Issued - Regarding. Govt of AP has issued GO 63 dated 31.8.2015 regarding the Transfers of Teachers in Andhra Pradesh for 2015. Eligibility for AP Teachers Transfers 2015, The details of the AP Teachers transfers go are given below.
GO 63 AP Teachers Transfers 2015 Rules GO AP Teachers Transfers GO 2015In order to facilitate and regulate the transfers of Headmasters Grade II Gazetted and teachers working in Government / ZPP / MPP schools in Andhra Pradesh School Education Service and Andhra Pradesh School Education Subordinate Service, Government have decided to issue rules relating to transfers.
Government have decided to call for the applications for transfer of teachers through online and conduct web counseling duly obtaining the options as was done in the transfer counseling of A.P. Model Schools, Admission into DIET-CET etc. The Headmasters/teachers shall apply online in the IP address given for the purpose.
1. Short Title and Applicability:
- (1) These rules may be called the Andhra Pradesh Teachers (Regulation of Transfers) Rules, 2015-16.
- (2) These rules shall be applicable to Headmaster Gr.-II Gazetted in Andhra Pradesh School Education Service and School Assistants / Secondary Grade Teachers and other equivalent categories in Andhra Pradesh School Education Subordinate Service, herein after referred to as Teacher in these Rules.
- (3) These rules shall come into force with immediate effect.
All the transfers shall be processed by applications filed and options exercised through an online processes. Transfer orders will be issued by the Transfer Committees constituted for each district / zone.
3. Schedule of Transfer
The Commissioner of School Education, shall draw schedule and communicate the same to the competent authorities for effecting transfers from time to time.
4. Competent Authority for postings & Transfers
The appointing authority concerned shall issue transfer and posting orders based on the web options exercised by the Teacher by the Committee constituted for the purpose.
5. Eligibility Criteria for AP Teachers Transfers 2015
- (1) The following categories of Headmaster Gr.II Gazetted / Teacher in the Government / ZPP /MPP shall be transferred.
- (a) Those Teachers who have completed 8 years’ service in a particular school and the Headmasters Gr-II who have completed 5 years of in particular school as on 1st August (for the transfer year 2015-16 the cutoff date would be 1st August) shall be compulsorily transferred.
- Provided those who are going to retire within two (2) years from 1st August of the year shall not be shifted until and unless the incumbent requests for such transfer
- (b) The male Headmaster Grade-II/Teacher aged below 50 years as on 1st August of the year and working in Girls High School.
- (2) If no women HMs / Teachers are available to work in Girls High Schools, then male HMs / Teachers who are over and above 50 years of age may be considered for posting to such schools.
- (3) Headmaster Gr.II Gazetted/Teacher who has completed a minimum period of two years-service in a School as on 1st August 2015 of the year shall be eligible to apply for transfer.
- (4) The teachers shifted under Rationalization i.e. Primary Schools and Upper Primary Schools and SGTs in High Schools (provided if required number of teacher posts are sanctioned in High Schools) shall participate in the Transfers Counseling regardless of years of service in the station.
- (5) The Headmasters Gr.II Gazetted/Teacher who have completed 8 years’ service as NCC officer should be posted in a vacancy in a school where there is NCC unit. If there is no vacancy, they may be posted in a school where there is no NCC Unit, so that the NCC teacher may open a new NCC unit in the school.
- (6) All transfers shall be effected from within the Present Management, Agency Area to Agency Area, Plain Area to Plain Area.
- (7) Preference shall be given to HM Gr II, who have studied Urdu Language as 1st Language/Urdu as main subject to Urdu Medium Schools.