Sri Padmavathi Mahila University Distance B.Ed Notification. SRI PADMAVATI MAHILA VISVAVIDYALAYAM (WOMEN’S UNIVERSITY) : TIRUPATI – 517 502 DIRECTORATE OF DISTANCE EDUCATION has released the Bachelor of Education B.Ed., Admission Notification in Distance Mode.Sri Padmavathi Mahila University has entered into Distance Education Mode from the year 2000- 2001. It offers various PG, UG, Diploma and Certificate Courses For details please visit www.spmvv.ac.in. The Directorate of Distance Education, Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam, Tirupati offers Bachelor of Education Program based on the norms of NCTE right from the year 2001. Details are as follows:
The Tentative List of Study Centers:
Sri Padmavati Mahila University Distance B.Ed NotificationDuration: The duration of the Program is of two years.
Intake: The intake capacity for B.Ed(DM) Program is 500 women as per NCTE Revised norms of 2014 eligibility criteria.
The following categories are eligible for B.Ed(DM) Programme:
- 1. Trained in-service women teachers in Elementary Education with a minimum of 50% of marks in UG or in PG Degree
- 2. Woman candidates having completed a NCTE recognized Teacher Education programme through face – to – face mode with a minimum of 50% of marks in UG or in PG Degree
- 3. The reservation and relaxation in marks for the specified categories will be followed as per University rules. Curriculum: University will follow the revised State-Wide Common Curriculum of 2015 for B.Ed Program as per the revised norms of NCTE for B.Ed (ODL) Program.
- 1. Teachers called for interview should submit their ‘Service Certificates’ and ‘No Objection Certificate’ countersigned by the competent authorities/authorities concerned at the time of admission.
- 2. The University will follow the rule(s) of reservation that are in vogue.
The following combinations of school subjects are offered under Methodology Subjects (School Subjects).
1. Mathematics & Physical Sciences
2. Mathematics & English
3. Mathematics & Telugu
4. Physical Sciences & English
5. Physical Sciences & Telugu
6. Biological Sciences & English
7. Biological Sciences & Telugu
8. Social Studies & English
9. Social Studies & Telugu
Medium of instruction: English/Telugu
After successful completion of the academic activities of each year University Theory & Practical Examinations will be conducted. Thus there will be First Year Examinations and Second Year Examinations.
Medium of Examinations: English/Telugu
Study Material: Study material in English/Telugu will be supplied to the candidates at the time of admission/during the course periodically.
Fee Structure: Rs.25,000/-(Rupees twenty five thousands only) is the total fee for 2 years towards tuition fee/special fee, user charges and study material.
First Year Fee Rs.12,500/- (Rupees twelve thousand five hundred only) to be paid at the time of admission.
Second Year Fee Rs.12,500/- (Rupees twelve thousand five hundred only) to be paid within 15 days form the last day of University Theory Examination of First Year Program.
Note: Fee once paid will not be refunded either in full or in part for any reason(s).
Directorate of Distance Education, SPMVV has study centres distributed over Andhra Pradesh and Telangana States. The list of centres will be displayed during admission time. Each study centre accommodates 50 students. Selected candidates shall be allotted to the study centres as per their choice on first come first basis
1. Nodal Centre, SPMVV, Tirupati
2. Prabhas College of Education, Vijayawada
3. Nova College of Education, Jangareddygudem,West Godavari (Dt)
4. AVM College of Education, Nakrekal, Nalgonda District.
5. Dr.B.R.Ambedkar University, Etcharla, Srikakulam
6. Vijay College of Education for Women, Nizamabad
7. Govt. Institute of Advanced Study in Education, Masab Tank, Hyderabad
8. Smt.Addepalli Mahalakshmi Devi College of Education for Women, Rajahmundry
9. Srinivasa College of Education, Puttur, Chittoor
10.Sri Tanguturi Prakasam Govt. Institute of Advance Studies in Education, Nellore.
How to Apply?
- Application and prospectus can be obtained from the Director, Directorate of Distance Education, Sri Padmavati Mahila University, Tirupati, by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope (Rs. 45/- for Registered post) of size 28cms x 13cms along with a Demand Draft for Rs.600/- of any Nationalized Bank drawn in favour of the Registrar, Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam payable at Tirupati, with the name and address of the applicant written on the reverse of the draft, or by submitting the Demand Draft in person on or before 30-09-2015. Application can also be downloaded from the University website www.spmvv.ac.in. Applications received without the required certificates cannot be considered. Applications received after the due date has to accompany the late fee of Rs.200/- (up to one month from the last date for the receipt of filled in application in the form of DD in favour of the Registrar, Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam payable at Tirupati.
Checklist of Enclosures:
1. Identity Card
2. Passport Size Photos – 2, Stamp Size Photos – 2
3. Attested Copy of S.S.C.
4. Attested copy of NCTE recognized Teacher Education Programme successfully completed through face-to-face mode.
5. Attested Copy of the Degree Certificate, Provisional Certificate of the qualifying examinations
6. Attested Copy of the Study Certificate of Intermediate and Degree/ Residence Certificate for a minimum of 7 years of stay.
7. Attested Copy of Conduct Certificate from the Institution last studied.
8. Attested Copy of the Latest Integrated Caste Certificate.
9. Attested copy of the ‘Service Certificate’ and ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the competent authority (for inservice teachers only).
10. Attested Copy of the relevant certificate if reservation is claimed under other Special Category.