AP Schools New CCE Exam Pattern from 2015-16 for VI to X GO 82. (6-10th Classes CCE Pattern) GO 82 Dated 29th Oct 2015. Govt of AP has ordered for implementation of examination reforms i.e. Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation pattern of examination system for Classes VI to IX from the Academic year 2015-16 and for Class X from the Academic Year 2016-17 in fullest extent in all schools in the state i.e. Government, local bodies, aided and private recognized schools. Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation pattern of examination system – Implementation of Examination Reforms for Classes VI to IX from the Academic year 2015-16 and for class X from the Academic Year 2016-17 in fullest extent.
AP Schools New CCE Exam Pattern from 2015-16 for VI to Xth GO 82
- In continuation of the Curriculum Reforms undertaken under National Curriculum Frame Work -2005 and Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Act, 2009, and with an objective to facilitate for a shift in the teaching learning process and to improve transactions of new technologies, and to transform the ways of learning to be comprehensive, holistic and dynamic, Government have brought in the Examination Reforms vide G.O. Ms. No. 17, School Education (PE.Prog.II) Dept. dated 14.05.2014 for classes IX and X from the academic year 2014-15 onwards. However, certain quantitative and qualitative measures were contemplated under the reforms such as reducing the number of papers from 11 to 9, giving 80% of the weightage to the Subject papers, and 20% of weightage to the Internal Assessment of the Student, Training for teachers on the new patterns of teaching and text books, summative and formating assessment etc., all of which require extensive capacity building at the level of all High Schools in the State of Andhra Pradesh but the said training programmes were not held due to various administrative reasons.
- The Commissioner of School Education, A.P. Hyderabad has submitted report of Expert Committee for taking necessary action in the matter
Schedule for Implementation of CCE in AP Schools
- CCE should be implemented (Internal and External mode) from class VI to IX during this academic year (2015-16). This will be the field experience for the stakeholders to implement examination reforms in a desired manner.
- March 2016 SSC Public Examinations will be without internal marks, pattern and procedure will be as followed in 2015 public examinations.
- 11 papers with old patterns the number of questions will be same. But the nature of questions will be thought provoking, analytical and open ended in nature.
- CCE pattern of examination system for class X in fullest extent should be adopted during 2016-17 onwards with 11 papers.
- SCERT take responsibility to implement examination reforms up to class X.
Papers and Marks for CCE Exam Pattern for X (10th Classes)
|Subject||Total Marks||Marks for final Public Exam||Internal assessment marks [ 4FAs and 3SAs ]|
|First Language Paper I (Telugu/ Sanskrit/ Kannada/ Odia/ Tamil/ Urdu)||50 marks||40||20|
|First language Paper-2 (Telugu/ Sanskrit/ Kannada/ Odia/Tamil/Urdu)||50 marks||40|
|Second Language (Telugu/ Hindi)||100 marks||80||20|
|Third Language Paper-1 (English)||50 marks||40||20|
|Third Language Paper-2 (English)||50 marks||40|
|Mathematics – Paper 1||50 marks||40||20|
|Mathematics – Paper 2||50 marks||40|
|Science-Paper-1 (Physical Science)||50 marks||40||20|
|Science Paper-2 (Bio Science)||50 marks||40|
|Social Studies – Paper 1 (Geography & Economics)||50 marks||40||20|
|Social Studies – Paper 2 (History & Civics)||50 marks||40|
|Composite Course - Sanskrit Paper – 1||70||60||20|
|Composite Course - Sanskrit Paper – 2||30||20|
Marks Weightage and duration of Exams in CCE Pattern for X Class
- Language subjects – 40 marks per paper and the examination duration will be 2 hours and 30 minutes in addition to 15 minutes for reading the question paper (2 hours 45 minutes) for Telugu/ Sanskrit/ Kannada/ Odia/ Tamil/ Urdu.
- 80 marks Hindi paper duration is also the same.
- Non language subjects – Mathematics, Science and Social Studies – Every subject will have two papers and each paper is for 40 marks and the examination duration is 2 hours and 30 minutes in addition to 15 minutes for reading the question paper.
- The Summative Examinations which are school based for class VI to IX and the final summative is of public exams at class X conducted by Director, Govt. Examinations. Each subject will be conducted for 80% of marks. The remaining 20% of marks are through internal assessment i.e. four Formative Assessments [FA] and three Summative Assessments [SA]
- The total marks of four Formative Assessments and two Summative Assessments conducted in an academic year will be accounted for 20% of marks in class X public examinations.
- Conduct one paper on each day except on general holidays.