Lr.Rc.No. 94/ A&I /2015 Dated:03-10-2015. Proposal for Samaikya Andhra 33 Days Compensatory Days as ELs Lr Rc 94. Commissioner of School Edn AP Hyd send proposals for considering for sanction of 33 Days Earned Leave to Teachers who pariticipated in Samaikya Andhra Porataam during the period from 22-8-2013 to 10-10-2013. Details of the Proposals are as follows:
Proposal for Samaikya Andhra 33 Days Compensatory Days as ELs Lr Rc 94
- Sub: School Education — Request to consider for sanction of 33 days Earned leave to teachers on par with non -teaching staff-Reg
- Ref: Govt.Memo.No.3957/Ser-11/A1/2015,dt.01-04-2015
- With reference to the Govt. Memo cited I wish to state that Sri G.Srinivasulu Naidu, MLC has informed in his representation that the Earned Leave has been sanctioned to the employees who are participated in Samaikya Andhra Poratam . Hence he has requested the Government to sanction the Earned Leave to the teachers for 33 days who are participated in Samaikya Andhra Poraatam .
- In this connection it is submitted that the teachers are participated in Samaikya Andhra Poratam during the period from 22-08-2013 to 10-10-2013.
- In G.O.Ms.No.67 Edn (SE.Genl.l) Dept. dt. 14-11-2013 Government have stated that the period of absence from 22-08-2013 to 10-10-2013 will be compensated by working for 33 days on holidays and which will be treated as duty. Further in terms of G.O.Ms.No.33 Finance (HRM.IV.FR) Dept, dt.31-03- 2015, Government have regularized the strike period of the employees during the Smaikyandhra movement as Special Casual Leave. Hence the Earned Leave which was debited to the account of the employees have re-credited in to their accounts . Now the teachers are requested to sanction the Earned Leave for the period of 33 days which was compensated by working on holidays and the Joint Secretary to Chief Minister has requested to examine the issue and take appropriate action as per the rules in the matter.
- Therefore, I request the Government kindly issue suitable orders on the request to sanction the Earned Leave for the period of 33 days which was compensated by working on holidays as desired. This has the approval of Commissioner of School Education, A.P., Hyderabad.