Rc 25 Annual Assessment Survey Points for 8th Class Clarifications. AAS Entitle Points for Teachers Clarifications. Rc.25/Estt-III/2015 Dated 14.10.2015 CSE has issued clarification on awarding the Entitlement Points on Annual Assessment Survey Points to Teachers dealing 8th Class in UP and High Schools and made it clear that the AAS Points should be awarded to the Teachers who taught 8th Class in respective subjects. Details are given below.
Rc 25 Annual Assessment Survey Points for 8th Class Clarifications
- GO.Ms.No.63 Dated 31.8.2015
- GO.Ms.No.66 Dated 2/9/2015
- Rc.25/Estt-III/2015 Dated 3.9.2015 to 16.9.2015
- All the Regional Joint Directors of School Education and District Educational Officers in the State are informed that the Government have issued orders in the reference 1st read above permitting the teachers transfers counselling through online web counselling method. Government have also ordered for awarding the entitlement points to the Head Masters and Teachers for transfers. Though in the Government orders are very clear the District Educational Officers are from time to time have requested for clarifications and necessary clarification within the law is issued in the references from 2nd to 8th cited. In spite of clear clarifications/ instructions issued certain District Educational Officers have not followed the rules / instructions issued thereby causing the inconvenience to the administration. Senior officers of the Department have been appointed as State Level Observers to look into the grievances/ objections received during the course of transfers counselling 2015
- Clarifications are once again being received to clarify with regard to the awarding of performance points on the Annual Assessment Survey 2015. It is informed that the Annual Assessment Survey for the year 2015 is conducted for class III, V and VIII. There is no multi grade teaching in Primary Schools and hence the available SGTs are teaching class I to V in Primary Schools, and for VIII class the Annual Assessment Survey is conducted in three subjects English, Telugu, Mathematics.
- Therefore, the entitlement points for Annual Assessment Survey AAS 2015 shall be given to the SGTs working in the Primary Schools and for VIII Class to the subject teachers who taught the above three subjects and the Head Masters
- All the State Level Observers, Regional Joint Directors of school education and District Educational Officers are requested to take action accordingly.