RC.No: Spl/C1/2015 Date:21.11.2015 100 Days Action Plan for SSC 10th Class Public Examinations 2016 in Visakhapatnam for High Schools in Visakha Dist.
- Sub: School Education, Visakhapatnam- Instructions to Head Masters of High Schools under all management through Deputy Educational Officers, concerned for implementations of 100 Days action plan will be commence from 25.11.15 to 23.03.16 to get 100% result in the ensuring SSC March/April - 2016 Examinations – Orders issued - regarding.
- Ref: Note Orders of the District Collector , Visakhapatnam, Dt: on 21-11-2015.
100 Days Action Plan for SSC 10th Class Public Examinations
- The Deputy Educational Officers of Visakhapatnam, Yelamanchili, Paderu and GVMC are instructed to implement 100 days action plan prepared by the subject experts which will be commence from 25.11.15 to 23.03.16 to get 100% result in the ensuring SSC March/April - 2016 in all HIGH schools in their jurisdiction as per schedule vide ref cited.
- The Deputy Educational Officers are requested to issue suitable instructions to Head Masters of all high schools to follow the following items. a. Head masters/Headmistress of all High Schools of all management who got less than 80% result in SSC Examinations must analyse the reasons/defects subject wise and to take the suitable action accordingly to over come of those slackness.
- b. Must analyse the defects /lapses subject wise for not achieve 100% Success in SSC Half yearly examinations result and to analyse the progress of the each students in subject wise and grade wise .
- c. Must identify the slow learners from 10th class students with the help of the subject teachers
- d. Subject teachers were asked to concentrate more on difficult and important concepts in all subjects during special classes.
- e. Correction of Note books should be taken up daily & give suitable suggestions and directions so that no student should commit the mistakes of the earlier. To correct the Monthly, Quarterly ,Half Yearly Preparatory tests etc and inform the results to the students on their performance and also to inform the same to their parents .
- f. Teachers will be asked to prepare notes point wise on all chapters of all subjects to slow learners.
- g. Every teacher must adopt 4 to 5 students and continuously monitor their academic standards and progress in studies.
- h. Must give more drilling on bits, one .two sentence type question & answers and short answer questions keep in view of slow learners.
- i. Every School must prepare the action plan to get 100% result in the forth coming .
- j. Must conduct special classes one hour before and after school hours to all the students and the Teachers were asked to give more stress on the different concepts during special classes.
- k. Must conduct subject wise special classes one hour before and after school hours to all the students keeping in view of slow learners.
- l. Follow up action plan & model question papers properly for 100% successes and should implement the program as per the schedule which is already communicated.
- The Deputy Educational Officers are instructed to conduct Fortnight and monthly review meetings with HMs and Teachers and to ensure preparedness of students for the SSC Examinations, to ensure 100% pass in forth Coming SSC examinations and also concentration on proper functioning of High Schools , Syllabus Completion as per the calendar along with implementation of 100 days action plan as per schedule in all high schools from 25.11.15 to 23.03.16. The Deputy Educational Officers are instructed to submit the compliance report after conduct of every fortnight and monthly review meetings with the Head Masters / teachers of their jurisdiction to the undersigned .