G.O.Ms.No.171 Dated: 11- 12-2015. GO 171 PRC 2015 Special Pay Allowances HM Allowance for Teachers, Higher Class Handling Allowance for Teachers and Other Special Allowances for All employees in AP in PRC 2015. ALLOWANCES - Andhra Pradesh Manual of Special Pays and Allowances - Recommendations of the Tenth Pay Revision Commission – Revised rates of Special Pays - Orders - Issued. These orders shall come into force from 01-12-2015.
GO 171 PRC 2015 Special Pay Allowances HM Allowance for Teachers
- In the Government Order sixth read above, based on the recommendations of the Tenth Pay Revision Commission, orders were issued implementing the Revised Pay Scales, 2015. Brought to you by apteachers.in.
- 2. The Tenth Pay Revision Commission in its report on Special Pays, recommended for revision rates of Special Pays. It is also recommended that no Special Pays be paid to any category over and above of what is recommended by the Pay Revision Commission.
- 3. Government after careful examination hereby order that Special Pays be paid at the revised rates to the holders of the posts as specified in the Annexure.
- 4. These orders shall come into force from 01-12-2015.
- 5. Necessary amendments to the Andhra Pradesh Manual of Special Pays and Allowances shall be issued in due course.
Special Allowances for Teachers Head Master Allowance, Higher Classes Allowance
|i.||Headmasters of Primary Schools||75/- p.m.||110/-p.m.|
|ii.||Headmasters of Upper Primary Schools||100/-p.m.||150/-p.m.|
|iii.||Language Pandits / Gr.II/S.G.B.T. Teachers (for handling High School Classes)||100/- .m.||150/- p.m.|
|iv.||Headmasters in Single Teacher Schools||50/- p.m.||75/-p.m.|