Rc.No.649/Estt2-1/2015 dated. 11-12-2015. Rc 649 Deputation of School Asst as Model Schools TGT/PGTs. RMSA Director has issued instructions for Deputation of School Assistants working in UP and High Schools as Trained Graduate Teachers and Post Graduate Teachers, for those who are willing to work. Details of the Proceedings are given below.
Rc 649 Deputation of School Asst as AP Model Schools TGT/PGTs
- Sub:- RMSA - A.P. Model Schools – Certain vacancies of Principals, PG Teachers & TG Teachers – Deputation of eligible and willing teachers of School Education - Requested – Reg.
- Read:-Lr.Rc.No.261/B1/APMS/RMSA/2014, dated:13.08.2015 of the Commissioner of School Education & Ex. Officio Project Director, RMSA, Model Schools, A.P., Hyderabad
- a) In the 1st instance vacancies in each Model School may be identified with requisite qualification.
- b) Willingness of the eligible and qualified School Assistants may be called for from the High Schools / Upper Primary Schools.
- c) The received applications may be scrutinized with the following committee members:
- i) District Educational officer of concerned District
- ii) Principal, DIET
- iii) Deputy Educational Officer, RMSA.
- iv) Deputy Educational Officer of District Headquarters
- v) Assistant Director (Model Schools) O/o. the DEO concerned.
- d) After scrutinizing the applications, conduct class room demo of teaching in English Medium and draw seniority and web counselling may be done.
- e) Selected candidates may be issued temporary deputation orders may be issued with the approval of the Collector and District Magistrate of the concerned district.