Vizag Steel 366 Junior Trainees Recruitment Notification. Rectt. Advt. No. 09/2015 Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited - Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (RINL-VSP) has released Notification for Recruitment of 366 Junior Trainees in 2015. Out of the 366 Junior Trainees in Vizag Steel Posts, Mechanical are 236, Electrical are 110, Instrumentation are 20 Posts. Remaining Details of 366 Junior Trainees in Vizag Steel Recruitment are given below. Important Dates for Vizag Steel 366 Posts Junior Trainees Recruitment
AGE (As on 01-12-2015):
- Starting date for Online Registration : 26.12.2015
- Closing date for Online Registration : 15.01.2016 (5:00 PM)
Vizag Steel 366 Junior Trainees Recruitment 2015 Notification
No. of Vacancies
Pay Scale & Grade (after Training)
`16800 -3%-24110 (S-3)
|Sl.No||Branch||No. of Posts||PWD (Persons with Disability)#|
|1||Mechanical||236||12 (VH-4; HH-5*; OH-3) *Inclusive of 1(one) backlog vacancy||OH(OL); HH( PD); VH( LV)|
|2||Electrical||110||OH(OL); HH( PD)|
|3||Instrumentation||20||OH(OL); HH( PD)|
Number of posts are reserved for SC, ST, OBC and Ex-servicemen on overall basis
|366||183||59||25||99||As per Rules|
AGE (As on 01-12-2015):
|Age Limit||General||SC||ST||OBC (Non- Creamy Layer)||Persons with Disability (PWD)||Meritorious Sports Person (MSP)||Ex- Servicemen (EXM)|
|Maximum||27 Years||32 Years||32 Years||30 Years||Additional relaxation of 10 Years age for respective categories||Additional relaxation of 5 Years age for respective categories||As per Rules|
Qualifications Table for Vizag Steel Recruitment 2015 as on 1.12.2015
|SSC with ITI / Diploma in Engineering in the following Trades/ Branches (60% marks in ITI / Diploma in
Engineering for Gen/OBC candidates, 50% marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates):
|Branch||Eligible ITI Trades (2 years and above duration) with NCVT Certificate||Eligible Diploma in Engineering Courses
(Conducted by State Board of Technical Education & Training)
• Mill Wright
|• Diploma in Mechanical Engineering|
|Electrical||• Electrician||• Diploma in Electrical Engineering|
|Instrumentation||• Instrument Mechanic
|• Diploma in Electronics Engineering
• Diploma in Electronics & Communications Engineering
• Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering
• Diploma in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
|Note: Ex-Servicemen with equivalent qualifications are eligible. Ex-Serviceman candidates are required to produce civil equivalence certificate of his/her qualification from the competent authority at the time of interview.|
|Question Papers will be set separately for Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation branches. Depending on the candidate’s trade/ branch, he / she has to appear for the written test in their respective branches.|
Selection Procedure for Vizag Steel RecruitmentWritten Test on General Aptitude (including knowledge in English and Telugu) and Branch (Mechanical /Electrical / Instrumentation). Test papers will be set in bilingual in English and Telugu. Candidates’ shortlisted based on performance in written test will be called for interview. Merit list will be prepared separately for each branch and candidates will be selected as per the vacancies in each branch.
- Selection will be through Written Test and Interview.
- Candidates will have to appear for the written test at their own cost. Written test will be conducted at test centre(s) in Andhra Pradesh.
- Likely schedule for Written Test is during the month of February 2016.
- The list of eligible candidates for written test will be put on the website www.vizagsteel.com under the link “Careers” by 01.02.2016.
- • 300/- (Rupees Three Hundred only.
- • Application fee must be deposited in “RINL Recruitment Account No. 30589461220” at any of the core banking branches of State Bank of India in the prescribed Challan. No other form of payment is accepted.
- • Format for Challan is available in the website www.vizagsteel.com on the link Careers.
- • Candidates have to pay maximum bank commission @ `25/- per Challan for depositing fees at other than State Bank of India, Steel Plant Branch, Visakhapatnam, and Branch Code 6318.
- • Candidates must fill-up the SBI Branch name, Branch Code, candidate’s name and date of birth carefully in the challan and sign at the place Deposited by .
- • The Online registration site opens on 26.12.2015 and closes on 15.01.2016(5PM).
- • Last date for deposit of application fee is 15.01.2016. However, candidates should deposit their fees well ahead, since online application also closes on 15th January 2016 at 5.00PM.
- • Candidates should mention in the appropriate column in the online application form the details of SBI Branch, Branch Code, City, Date of Deposit and the Journal Number.
- • Candidates should submit original counterfoil of the Challan (VSP’s copy) along with his Registration Slip at the time of Interview.
- • Application fee once deposited into RINL’s account will not be refunded under any circumstances, even if the candidate is rejected on scrutiny, internet failure etc.
- • Candidates should retain a copy of the counterfoil of the Challan and Registration Slip for future reference.