GO 6 AP Retirement Gratuity Enhanced to Rs 12 Lakhs Retirement Gratuity Max 12 Lakhs - PENSIONS – Retirement Gratuity –Enhancement of maximum limit of Retirement Gratuity to Rs.12,00,000/- Orders –Issued. G.O.MS.No. 6 Dated: 11-01-2016. The Enhancement of Retirement Gratuity comes into effect with immediate effect means from 11.1.2016.
GO 6 AP Retirement Gratuity Enhanced to Rs 12 LakhsRead the following:-
- 1. G.O.Ms.No.51, Finance (Pen.I) Department, dated 01.04.2011.
- 2. G.O.Ms.No.95, G.A (Spl.A) Department, dated 28.02.2013.
- 3. G.O.Ms.No.51, Finance (HRM.VI) Department, dated 08.05.2015.
- 4. G.O.Ms.No. 139, Finance (HRM.V-Pension) Department, dated 13.11.2015.
- 5. Letter No. 861/M(Fin)/2015,dated 25.11.2015 from the Officer on Special Duty of Hon’ble Minister for Finance, Planning Commercial Taxes and Legislative Affairs enclosing the representation of the A.P. Secretariat Association, dated 25.11.2015.
- 6. Representation from the Chairman Joint Action Committee of Employees, Teachers, Workers and Pensioners, Andhra Pradesh, dated 25.11.2015.
- In the G.O. fourth read above orders were issued increasing the maximum limit of Retirement Gratuity from Rupees eight lakhs to Rupees ten lakhs from the date of issue of the orders. In the references fifth and sixth read above it was represented to enhance the limit of Retirement Gratuity to Rs.12 lakhs as recommended by the Tenth Pay Revision Commission.
- 2. Government, after careful consideration have decided to accept the recommendations of the Tenth Pay Revision Commission on enhancement of maximum limit on Retirement Gratuity to Rs.12 lakhs and accordingly, hereby order that the maximum limit of Retirement Gratuity be enhanced to Rs. 12 lakhs.
- 3. These orders shall come into force with immediate effect and shall apply to the employees of state government and local bodies whose service pension is being charged to 2071-Pension and other Retirement benefits.
- 4. Necessary amendments for Rule 46 of the Andhra Pradesh Revised Pension Rules 1980 will be issued separately.
- 5. As far as calculation of Commutation is concerned, the existing orders shall continue.