GO 18 AP DA GO from 1st Jan 2015 AP 3.144 Percent New DA

GO 18 AP DA GO from 1st Jan 2015 AP 3.144 Percent New DA. Govt of AP has released the orders for enhancement of Dearness Allowance – Dearness Allowance to the State Government Employees from 1st January 2015– Sanctioned – Orders – Issued. The DA is from 1st Jan 2015. AP New DA will be 12.052% raising from 8.908%. So enhancement in the Dearness Allowance will be 3.144%. GO 18 Dated 10.2.2016.
AP Government hereby order the revision of Dearness Allowance (DA) sanctioned in the Government Orders fifth read above to the employees of Government of Andhra Pradesh drawing pay in the Andhra Pradesh Revised Pay Scales, 2015 from 8.908 % of the basic pay to 12.052 % of basic pay from 1 st January, 2015

GO 18 AP DA GO from 1st Jan 2015 AP 3.144 Percent New DA

  1. The Dearness Allowance sanctioned shall be paid in cash with the salary of March, 2016 payable on 01st April, 2016. 
  2. The arrears on account of payment of Dearness Allowance for the period from 1 st January, 2015 to 29th February, 2016 shall be credited to the General Provident Fund Account of the respective employees. 
  3. However, in the case of employees who are due to retire on or before 30 th June, 2016 the arrears of Dearness Allowance shall be drawn and paid in cash as the employee due to retire on superannuation is exempted from making any subscription to the General Provident Fund during the last four months of service. 
  4. In respect of the employees who were appointed to Government service on or after 01.09.2004 and are governed by the Contributory Pension Scheme (CPS) of the arrears from 1 st January, 2015 to 29th February, 2016, 10% of the DA arrears shall be credited to the PRAN accounts of the individuals along with the government share as per G.O.Ms.No.250, Finance (Pen.I) Department, dated: 06-09-2012 and the remaining 90% of arrears shall be paid in cash.

Download GO 18 AP DA GO from 1st Jan 2015 AP 3.144 Percent New DA 

4 comments:

  1. Please tell us Whether the arrears from 01.01.2015 to 31.03.2015 will be drawn under RPS 2010 or not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please tell us Whether the arrears from 01.01.2015 to 31.03.2015 will be drawn under RPS 2010 or not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanq sir giving valuable information

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you very much sir give valuable information time to time

    ReplyDelete