New APGLI Proposal Form - APGLI Application Form for New Employees. APGLI Application Form, APGLI Form. APGLI is the Government Life Insurance managed by Govt itself. It has High Bonus Rate and Low Premium. Every Govt has to pay premium towards APGLI Subscription from their Salary. Before Going to APGLI Form see the featuers of APGLI.
New APGLI Proposal Form - APGLI Application Form for New EmployeesAbout APGLI - Features of APGLI:
- The Government employees who are between 21 and 53 years of age are eligible for taking APGLI Policies.
- The APGLI Department issues only Endowment Policies which mature one day before attaining(58) years of age.
- APGLI policies do not lapse.
- The Premium rates are low.
- APGLI Premium is exempted from income tax under section 80C.
- Attractive Bonus rates.
- The present rate of Bonus is Rs 100/- for every Rs 1000/- Sum Assured per annum.
- The Loans are sanctioned up to 90% of Surrender Value.
- Only Simple Interest of 9% per annum is charged against loans sanctioned.
- In case of maturity of the policy, the total Sum Assured and Bonus till Date of Maturity are paid to the policy holder.
- If the Policy Holder ceases to be Government servant, and decides to surrender the policy by discontinuing the payment of Premium, the subscriber will be paid the Surrender Value and the eligible Bonus.
- In case of Death of policy holder before maturity of the policy, the full Sum Assured along with Bonus till date of death are paid to the legal heirs.
How to Fill the APGLI Proposal Form
The APGLI Proposal Form has Three Pages.
- First Page contains Personal Details...Name, Fathers Name, Designation, Office Address ( Your School Address), Basic Pay and Scale already given in Our previous Post, Details of Nomination etc.
- Second Page contains Your Health Details, Subscription Details and Your Office Head Details.
- Fill all the Details which you know. If any problem contact Your Office.
- After Filling All the Details submit the Form to Your MEO/HM Office.
- In the Last Page You have to enter the Treasury Token Number and Date of issuing of Token Number
How to Submit APGLI Form - How to Get APGLI Number
- Note that the APGLI Deduction has to be made first from Your Salaries.
- APGLI Can be deducted from First Month of the Salary, if the No of Working days is more than 15. Otherwise they can be deducted from Next Month Regular Salaries Also.
- Only After Deducting the APGLI Subscription as per Slab Rate from salaries, Your APGLI Proposal form can be processed.
- After submitting the APGLI Form to Your DDO, the DDO will forward the form along with covering letter duly attested to Concerned APGLI Office.
- APGLI Deductions Schedule to be sent along with the form duly attested by DDO
- One set is enough.
- APGLI Bond will be issued within 15 Days of submission of Form.