GO 172 New DA from 1st July 2015 DA at 15.196% Sanctioned from 1st July 2015. ALLOWANCES – Dearness Allowance – Dearness Allowance to the State Government Employees from 1st July 2015 – Sanctioned – Orders – Issued. G.O.Ms.No.172 Dated: 27-08-2016. Government of AP order the revision of Dearness Allowance (DA) sanctioned in the Government Orders 6th read above to the employees of Government of Andhra Pradesh from 12.052% of the basic pay to 15.196% of basic pay from 1st July, 2015.
GO 172 New DA from 1st July 2015 DA at 15.196% Sanctioned from 1st July 2015
- The Dearness Allowance sanctioned in the paras 1-9 above shall be paid in cash with the salary of August, 2016 payable on 1st September, 2016. The arrears on account of payment of Dearness Allowance for the period from 1st July, 2015 to 31st July, 2015 shall be credited to the General Provident Fund Account of the respective employees.
- 11.1. However, in the case of employees who are due to retire on or before 31st December, 2016 the arrears of Dearness Allowance shall be drawn and paid in cash as the employee due to retire on superannuation is exempted from making any subscription to the General Provident Fund during the last four months of service.
- 11.2. In respect of the employees who were appointed to Government service on or after 01.09.2004 and are governed by the Contributory Pension Scheme (CPS), out of the arrears payable for the period from 1st July, 2015 to 31st July, 2016, 10% shall be credited to the PRAN accounts of the individuals along with the government share as per G.O.Ms.No.250, Finance (Pen.I) Department, dated: 06-09-2012 and the remaining 90% of arrears shall be paid in cash.
- 11.3. In the event of death of any employee before the issue of these orders, the legal heir(s) shall be entitled to the arrears of Dearness allowance in cash.