GO 214 GPF Final Payment Application Form and Instructions GPF-Revision of ‘’Form of Application for the Final Payment of General Provident Fund (GPF) Balance”- Orders -issued.Finance(HR.5-Pensions& GPF)Department G.O.MS.No. 214 Dated: 04-11-2016
Read the following
1. G.O.Ms.No.261, Finance & Planning (FW.Pen.II)Department, Dated 28.08.1999.
2. Letter.No.FM/GL.II/9-3/2016-17/797 dated 28.07.2016 of the Accountant General (A&E), Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, Hyderabad.
GO 214 GPF Final Payment Application Form and Instructions
- In the G.O. 1st read above Government issued orders revising Form of Application for Final Payment of General Provident Fund balances.
- 2. In the reference 2 rd read above the Accountant General proposed certain changes in the form of application for final payment of General Provident Fund Balances.
- 3 Government after careful examination of the proposal have decided to revise the form of application for final payment of General Provident Fund as suggested by the Accountant General (A&E), Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. The revised form is annexed to this G.O.
- 4. All Drawing and Disbursing Officers/Head of the Departments shall hereafter send to the Accountant General (A&E) two sets of applications in the revised format instead of 3 sets of form of application for processing of final payment from the General Provident Fund.