Lr. No.261/B/SLDP/SCERT/2014 Dated: 16.12.2016. Head masters Capacity building Training programme in Andhra Pradesh in all the districts from 27.12.2016 to 17.02.2017, in seven spells for 5 days for each spell. Select the HMs those schools having low performance and leadership qualities
- Sub: School Education- SCERT, A.P.- NUEPA- Head masters Capacity building Training programme in Andhra Pradesh in all the districts from 27.12.2016 to 17.02.2017, in seven spells for 5 days for each spell – intructions issued - Reg.
- Ref: 1. Rc.No.1250/AWP&B/5-8/RMSA/2016 Dt. 14th December 2016 of the CSE and Ex –officio Director RMSA, , A.P., Amaravathi.
Rc 261 HMs capacity Building Training in Andhra Pradesh Detailed Tentative Schedule
- It is informed that the National Centre for School Leadership (NCSL) established in the NUEPA, New Delhi under auspices of SSA and RMSA and NCSL has requested to organize a 10 day district level training programme to the Head masters of High schools in the state. Accordingly the state level training programmes to the Head Masters is organized starting from 27.12.2016 to 31.12.2016 in 1st spell, from 02.01.2017 to 06.01.2017 in 2nd spell, from 16.01.2017 to 20.01.2017 in 3rd spell, from 21.01.2017 to 25.01.2017 in 4th spell, from 30.01.2017 to 3.02.2017 in 5th spell, from 6.02.2017 to 10.02.2017 in 6th spell, from 13.02.2017 to 17.02.2017 in 7th spell (in seven spells) for 5 days each spell at CBR Sports Academy, Ketanakonda, Vijayawada as shown below.
Names of the Districts and Number Hms
|Dates of the Training|
|HMs LDP||1||200||Srikakulam(100), Krishna(100)||27.12.2016 to 31.12.2016 in 1st spell,|
|HMs LDP||2||200||Vizianagaram(100), Guntur(100)||02.01.2017 to 06.01.2017 in 2nd spell|
|HMs LDP||3||200||Vizag(100), Prakasam(100)||16.01.2017 to 20.01.2017 in 3rd spell|
|HMs LDP||4||200||W.G(100), Kurnool(100).||21.01.2017 to 25.01.2017 in 4th spell,|
|HMs LDP||5||200||E.G(100), Ananthapur(100),||30.01.2017 to 3.02.2017 in 5th spell|
|HMs LDP||6||200||Kadapa(100), Nellore(100).||6.02.2017 to 10.02.2017 in 6th spell|
|HMs LDP||7||100||Chittore(100).||13.02.2017 to 17.02.2017 in 7th spell|
- Therefore all the DEOs in the State of Andhra Pradesh are requested to identify the Head Masters (100) of High Schools of their respective district and depute them with instructions to attend for the said training programmes as shown in the above table in 7 spells for 5 days each spell and requested them i).to report 9.00 AM to the Course Director, Dr. G. Narasimha Reddy, Coordinator, SCERT, A.P. cell no 8008201524, 9440706092. ii). Select the HMs those schools having low performance and leadership qualities iii). Ensure to attend 100% in time in first day as per spell wise schedule. Iv). 40% Head Mistress are selected in each District. V).Only Regular HM is to be relieved. Vi).TA & DA will be paid as per APTA Rules on online. The Participants have to bring Bank Account details (A/c No., IFSC Code, Name of the Bank) along with Aadhaar No., for transfer of bill amounts.
- Further the DEOs and the Principals of concerned DIETs/CTE/IASEs are requested to depute the SRGs mentioned in the appended Annexure – I for the above Trainings a day before to the training at the venues and the dates specified above.