AP IIIT Admissions 2017 Notification RGUKT IIIT Admission Notification 2017

AP IIIT Admissions 2017 Notification RGUKT IIIT Admission Notification 2017. Notification for admission into RGUKT IIIT AP for Admissions to 6-Year Integrated B.Tech Programme – 2017Admissions to 6-Year Integrated B.Tech Programme – 2017 released at Nuzvid, RK Valley, Srikakulam, Ongole RGUKT IIIT Centers. The detailed admission procedure, Eligibility, Schedule for admissions for IIIT AP RGUKT for 2017 are given below.

AP IIIT Admissions 2017 Notification RGUKT IIIT Admission Notification 2017

  • Read all information given in the Detailed Notification, Annexures and instructions given below carefully before applying.
  • Please carry study certificates from 4th class to 10th class and soft copy of your passport size photograph to APOnline Center for filling application.
  • Application Fee:
  • Rs. 150.00 (for OC and BC candidates) 
  • Rs. 100.00 (for SC and ST candidates)
  • An additional amount of Rs. 25.00 per application should be paid as service charges to the APOnline Centre.
  • The application fee can be paid in cash at APOnline service center, for which the center will issue a receipt. OR The application fee can be paid using the payment gateway link given above.
  • Please keep the application printout and payment receipt with you for reference.
  • Only PH/CAP/NCC/Sports applicants have to post their applications along with the relevant certificates to the specified address in the detailed notification.

How to Apply for RGUKT IIIT AP Admissions

  • a) The candidates should apply through APOnline services only. 
  • b) Application Fee: Rs. 150.00 (for OC and BC candidates) Rs. 100.00 (for SC and ST candidates) 
  • c) The application fee should be paid in cash at APOnline service center, for which the center will issue a receipt. 
  • d) An additional amount of Rs. 25.00 per application should be paid as service charges to the APOnline Centre. 
  • e) If any candidate applies more than once, then the latest application will be considered for the selection process. 

Admission Procedure in AP RGUKT IIIT 

  • a) Admissions to the first year of Integrated B.Tech Program (2017-18) will be based on merit in the Grade Point Average (GPA) and Grade obtained in each subject and by following the statutory reservations of the State. A deprivation score of 0.4 prescribed by the Government for the year 2017-18 under Statute 13 (3), shall be added to the 10thclass GPA of those applicants who studied in non-residential Government Schools including the Zillaparishad, Municipal, Kendriya Vidyalaya, 
  • AP Model Schools and Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya Schools, with an objective of providing weightage to the socio economically challenged students in the admission process. 
  • b) Special allocation one seat to each unrepresented mandal prescribed by the Government for the year 2017-18 will be made, which shall be filled up by following the rule of reservation, pending amendment to Statute-13 of RGUKT Act,2008. 
  • c) Admission to 85% of total available seats shall be reserved to the concerned local University, where the Institute is located and the remaining 15% of the seats shall be un-reserved and are open to all applicants of both Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, as specified in the Presidential Order 371 Article D in consonance to Section 95 of the A.P. Reorganization Act, 2014. 

Eligibility for Admission in AP IIITs

  • a) Candidates should have passed SSC (10th class) or any other equivalent examination recognized by the Governments of Andhra Pradesh &Telangana State, and conducted in 2017. 
  • b) Candidates should not have completed 18 years of age as on 31.12.2017, (21 years in case of students belonging to SC and ST categories). 
  • c) International students shall be of Indian Nationality / Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)/Overseas  Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders. 

Rules of Reservation: 

  • a) Admission to 85% of total available seats shall be reserved to the concerned local University, where the Institute is located and the remaining 15% of the seats shall be un-reserved and are open to all applicants of both Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, as specified in the Presidential Order 371 Article D in consonance to Section 95 of the A.P. Reorganization Act, 2014. (See Annexure-1). 
  • b) The rules of reservation for different categories are as under in both local and unreserved categories, subject to any changes and amendments made by the Government of Andhra Pradesh. 
  • i. SC - 15%, ST - 6%, BC-A - 7%, BC-B - 10%, BC-C - 1%, BC-D - 7%, BC-E - 4% 
  • ii. Physically Handicapped (PH) - 3%, Children of Armed Personnel (CAP) - 2%, NCC -1% and Sports - 0.5%. 
  • iii. A horizontal reservation of 33 1/3 % of seats in favor of women candidates in each category (OC/SC/ST/BC/Special Categories) shall be ensured, wherever women candidates are available. 
  • iv. In case of PH candidates, certificates issued by the State Medical Board alone are acceptable. For Sports and CAP categories, certificates issued by the respective District Boards are acceptable. These reservations are applicable at state-level. Model proformas for certificates are given for all the above categories in Annexures. 
  • Games & Sports only will be considered under Sports & Games category in respect of  GO.MS.NO.10 Dated: 15-7-2008 of Youth advancement Tourism & Culture (Sports) Department 
  • v. Since the courses offered are technical in nature and require appropriate physical fitness, RGUKT reserves the right of rejecting the application of such candidates who are declared by the experts as physically unfit to pursue the course. 

Selection Method in AP IIIT Admissions 2017

  • a) Admissions will be based on merit in the Grade Point Average (GPA) and Grade obtained in each subject, and as per the provisions of Presidential Order, 1974. A deprivation score of 0.4 prescribed by the Government for the year 2017-18 under Statute 13 (3), shall be added to the 10th class GPA of applicants from non-residential Government Schools including the Zilla Parishad, Municipal, Kendriya Vidyalaya, AP Model Schools and Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya Schools for selection, with an objective of providing weightage to help the students from socially, economically deprived sections of the society for admissions. 
  • b) Latest application will be considered in case of multiple applications. 
  • c) Last date for sending the hard copy of SSC grade card/marks memo after revaluation /  recounting: 10.06.2017, 5:00 PM 
  • d) In case of a tie in GPA score, it will be resolved by adopting the following options in that sequence:
  • i. Higher grade in Mathematics,
    ii. Higher grade in General Science, iii. Higher grade in English,
    iv. Higher grade in Social Studies, v. Higher grade in 1st Language,
    vi. Older candidate as per the Date of Birth,
    vii. Lowest random number obtained from the hall ticket number.
    If the tie is resolved with any of the check in the chronological order mentioned above, the next option(s) will not be checked.
    e) The procedure of resolving by random number is as follows: For SSC, NIOS & OSSC applicants
    The random number will be obtained as the reminder of {253 x [first 5 digits of the hall ticket number] divided by the last 5 digits of the hall ticket number}
For example, from the hall ticket no.1219121028, the first five digits viz., 12191 and the last five digits viz., 21028 will be considered for this purpose. The reminder is14235. For CBSE & ICSE applicants. The Hall ticket consists seven digits. Hence, the random number will be obtained as the reminder of {253 x [first 3 digits of the hall ticket number] divided by the last 4digits of the hall ticket number}.
For example, from the hall ticket no.4112605, the first three digits viz., 411 and the last four digits viz., 2605 will be considered for this purpose. The reminder is 2388.

Intimation to Selected Candidates: 

a. The list of provisionally selected candidates for counseling will be displayed on the University website www.rgukt.in
b. The candidates will also be informed by post, E-mail and SMS message, whichever possible, to the address/mobile number written in the application form.

Important Dates

  • Date of Notification : 05-05-2017
  • Online applications commences : 06-05-2017
  • Last date for applying online : 05-06-2017
  • Last date for receiving application printout along with relevant certificates from AP/PH/NCC/Sports applicants : 08-06-2017
  • Verification of Certificates for Special Categories (PH/CAP/NCC/Sports) : 16-07-2017 & 17-07-2017
  • Announcement of Provisional Selection List - Phase I (other than Special Categories - PH/ CAP/NCC/Sports): 26-06-2017
  • Certificate Verification & Admissions including other states & International students at RGUKT, Nuzvid and RK Valley -Phase-I : 05-07-2017 & 06-07-2017
  • Certificate Verification & Admissions including other states & International students at RGUKT, Srikakulam and Ongole -Phase-I : 07-07-2017 & 08-07-2017
  • Announcement of Provisional Selection List including Special Categories ( PH/CAP/NCC/Sports) - Phase-II : 15-07-2017
  • Certificate Verification & Admissions - Phase-II : 22-07-2017 to 25-07-2017
  • Orientation for admitted students : 25-07-2017 to 31-07-2017
  • Commencement of classes for admitted students (2017 batch) : 01-08-2017

1 comment:

  1. my sister getting 10 out of 10 she is studying in corporate school she is getting iiit seat or not please reply me

    ReplyDelete