New DA 25.676% from July 2017 GO 150 DA Table for 25.676%

New DA 25.676% from July 2017 GO DA Table for 25.676%. ALLOWANCES – Dearness Allowance – Dearness Allowance to the State Government Employees from 1st July 2017 – Sanctioned – Orders – Issued. G.O.MS.No. 150 Dated 17-09-2018. 25.676% DA Table as per the Salary Bill. DA raised from 24.104% to 25.676% w.e.f 1st July 2017.DA Table for 1.572% DA Increase. New DA 25.676% 1st July 2017 GO 150 DA Table for 25.676% DA. The Dearness Allowance sanctioned shall be paid in cash with the salary of September, 2018 payable in the month of October, 2018. The arrears on account of payment of Dearness Allowance for the period from 1st July 2017 to 31st August, 2018 shall be credited to the General Provident Fund Account of the respective employees in the month of September 2018. 25.676% DA Table. G.O.MS.No.150 Dated: 17-08-2018. 25.676% DA G.O.MS.No. 150 Dated: 17-08-2018.

New DA 25.676% from July 2017 GO 150 DA Table for 25.676%

  • Government hereby order the revision of Dearness Allowance (DA) sanctioned in the Government Orders  to the employees of Government of Andhra Pradesh from 24.104% of the basic pay to 25.676% of basic pay from 1st July, 2017. 
  • The Dearness Allowance sanctioned shall be paid in cash with the salary of September, 2018 payable in the month of October, 2018. The arrears on account of payment of Dearness Allowance for the period from 1 st July, 2017 to 31st August, 2018 shall be credited to the General Provident Fund Account of the respective employees in the month of October, 2018.
  • Employees who are due to retire on or before 31st December, 2018 the arrears of Dearness Allowance shall be drawn and paid in cash as the employee due for retirement on superannuation is exempted from making any subscription to the General Provident Fund during the last four months of service.
  • In respect of employees who were appointed to Government service on or after 01.09.2004 and are governed by the Contributory Pension Scheme (CPS), out of the arrears payable for the period from 1st July, 2017 to 31st August, 2018, 10% shall be credited to the PRAN accounts of the individuals along with the government share as per G.O.Ms.No.250, Finance (Pen.I) Department, dated: 06-09-2012 and the remaining 90% of arrears shall be paid in cash in the month of October, 2018

DA Table for 25.676% - Your Personal DA Table Download

Friends.. We have designed personalized Dearness Allowance (DA) Table including the Increment Difference, AAS(6/12/18/24 Years) taken if any and Surrender Leave taken if any. Just Enter Your Basic, Select Increment Month and Get the Exact Dearness Allowance Calculation below using our software. Click below link to Calculate your DA Difference Exactly.

  • మీ నెలవారీ ఇంక్రిమెంట్లు, అప్రయత్న పదోన్నతి ఇంక్రిమెంట్లు, సంపాదిత సెలవులు కుడా కరువు బత్యం లో గణించబడును. కావున మీ వ్యక్తిగత కరువుబత్యం కొరకు ప్రత్యేకం గా సాఫ్ట్ వేర్ తయారుచేయడమైనది. కింది క్లిక్ చేసి మీ కరువుబత్యం ను ట్రెజరీ లో వచ్చే విదంగా ఖచ్చితంగా పొందవచ్చు. PDF డౌన్లోడ్ కుడా చేసుకోవచ్చు 

2 comments:

  1. Pls consider hra 0% option in prc arreas calculation sheet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. please put d.a. table july 2017

    ReplyDelete