PRC 2015 CPS Arrear Bill Model Preparation Model Proceedings

PRC 2015 CPS Arrear Bill Model Preparation Model Proceedings. Here is the Model PRC 2015 Arrears Bill Preparation Method and Model Proceedings. Basing on this Model PRC 2015 Arrears Bill, the PRC Bills can be prepared. Government of Andhra Pradesh issued orders in G.O.Ms.No.98 Finance (PC,T A) Department Dated :26.06.2018 to pay the PRC arrears for the period from 02.06.2014 to 31.03.2015 and also instructed to credit (10%) of amount should credit to PRAN Number of the employees and remaining ninety percent (90%) shall be paid in three instalments for those employees who covered under Contributory Pension Scheme (CPS). Detailed Procedure is given below.

PRC 2015 CPS Arrear Bill Model Preparation Model Proceedings

First to prepare the Bill We need the PRC 2015 Calculation Sheet. This Calculation Sheet can be downloaded from the Link- Click Here to Download PRC 2015 Calculation Sheet:
  • After Download the Calculation Sheet Go to the Part-II of the Sheet. In the Part-II, Month wise pending arrears are displayed.
  • To the Extreme right of the Part -II Table of every month, The Pending Arrears are displayed.
  • For Example....See the Image Below: Click on the Image to See the Full Size:
  •  In this Image the CPS (A) is to be credited to CPS PRAN ACCOUNT and CSS Cash is the Amount to be given as Cash
  • The Total of the CPS (A) is CPS Adjustment Amount to PRAN Account.
  • Now Calculate the Total of the Cash Part, Divide it into Three Equal Parts. First Part of the Cash is given in September as Installment-I.

Model Bill Proceedings as issued by DTO Vijayawada West

PROCEEDINGS OF THE DISTRICT TREASURY OFFICER (FAC) 
DIVISIONAL SUB TREASURY, VIJAYAWADA (WEST) 
PRESENT : G.GOVINDA RAO 

Progs.No.A1/ CPS/ PRC2015                                                                          Date: .09.2018 
  • Sub: Public Services - T & A Dept., - Divisional Sub Treasury, Vijayawada (West) - Sri B.Sateesh, Senior Accountant, Divisional Sub Treasury, Vijayawada (West) - Revised Pay Scales-2015 payment of arrears -Orders Issued -Regarding. 
  • Ref: 1) G.O.MS No.46.Finance (HRM.V-PC) Department Dated30.04.201
  • 2) G.O.Ms.No.98 Finance (PC,T A) Department Dated :26.06.2018 
ORDER:
  • In the reference, 1st read above the Government of Andhra Pradesh ordered that separate orders will be issued detailing the modality for payment of arrears of salary in Revised Scales of Pay 2015 for the period from 02.06.2014 to 31.03.2015. As per the orders of the Government of Andhra Pradesh, the PRC 2015 difference amount (CPS Amount Rs.7451.00; Cash Rs.73523.00) has not released for the above said period to Sri B.Sateesh, Senior Accountant, Divisional Sub Treasury, Vijayawada (West) . 
  • In the reference 2nd read above Government of Andhra Pradesh issued orders to pay the PRC arrears for the period from 02.06.2014 to 31.03.2015 and also instructed to credit (10%) of amount should credit to PRAN Number of the employees and remaining ninety percent (90%) shall be paid in three instalments for those employees who covered under Contributory Pension Scheme (CPS). 
  • As per the orders issued in reference 2nd read above, the above said amount is sanctioned to Sri B.Sateesh, Senior Accountant, Divisional Sub Treasury, Vijayawada (West) who comes under Contributory Pension Scheme (CPS). 
  • The PRC, 2015 arrears withdrawal details are given below:
S.No.
CPS
Adjustment
Amount
Cash
Installment
No.1
Installment
No.2
Installment
No.3
1. 7451.00 73523.00 24508.00 24508.00 24507.00
  • The above individual is informed that if any amount paid in excess of the eligible amount, the same will be recovered from him in lumsum as and when such irregularity brought to light.
Yours Faithfully
xxxxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Sir, you have not mentioned 15 days Amravati building fund said to govt. By ashok babu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking For Railway Result for Group D, ALP, and RPF? Look no more. Here, we are, providing the all RRB Result, may it be Group D, ALP, and RPF right, at one place at railwayresult.in. So, keep yourself updated with RRB Result.

      Delete