TS/Telangana 30.392% DA from 1st July 2018 01-06-2019 GO 36 DA Table

TS/Telangana 30.392% DA from 1st July 2018 01-06-2019 GO 36 DA Table Dearness Allowance – Dearness Allowance to the State Government Employees from 1st of July, 2018 – Sanctioned – Orders – Issued. FINANCE (HRM.IV) DEPARTMENT G.O.Ms.No. 36 Dated: 01-06-2019. 30.392% DA TABLE for Telangana State Employees DA Download.

TS/Telangana 30.392% DA from 1st July 2018 01-06-2019 GO 36 DA Table

Read the following:-
1. G.O.Ms.No.35, Finance (HRM.IV) Department, dated 01-10-2014.
2. G.O.Ms.No.26, Finance (HRM.IV) Department, dated 18-03-2015.
3. G.O.Ms.No.129, Finance (HRM.IV) Department, dated 09-09-2015.
4. G.O.Ms.No.25, Finance (HRM.IV) Department, dated 08-03-2016.
5. G.O.Ms.No.103, Finance (HRM.IV) Department, dated 01-09-2016.
6. G.O.Ms.No.58, Finance (HRM.IV) Department, dated 20-04-2017.
7. G.O.Ms.No.135, Finance (HRM.IV) Department, dated 22-09-2017.
8. G.O.Ms.No.55, Finance (HRM.IV) Department, dated:17.05.2018.
9. G.O.Ms.No.143, Finance (HRM.IV) Department, dated:05.09.2018.

O R D E R:
Government hereby order revision of the Dearness Allowance (DA) sanctioned in the Government Order 9th read above to the employees of Government of Telangana from 27.248% of the basic pay to 30.392% of basic pay from 1st of July, 2018.

Key Points of the New DA 30.392% GO:
The Dearness Allowance at the revised rate sanctioned in the paras 1-5 above shall be paid with the salary of June, 2019 payable on 1st of July, 2019. The arrears on account of revision of Dearness Allowance for the period from 1st of July, 2018 to 31st May, 2019 shall be credited to the General Provident Fund Account of the respective employees.
  • However, in the case of employees who are due to retire on or before 30th of September, 2019, the arrears of Dearness Allowance shall be drawn and paid in cash as the employees due to retire on superannuation are exempted from making any subscription to the General Provident Fund during the last four months of service.
  • in respect of the employees who were appointed to Government service on or after 01.09.2004 and are governed by the Contributory Pension Scheme (CPS), 10% of the Dearness Allowance arrears from 1st of July, 2018 to 31st May, 2019 may be claimed in the month of July, 2019and shall be credited to the PRAN accounts of the individuals along with the Government share as per the existing orders. The remaining 90% of Dearness Allowance arrears shall be paid in cash, with the salary for the month of June, 2019, payable on 1st July, 2019.
  • In respect of Full Time Contingent Employees, who are not eligible for GPF Accounts, the arrears may be paid in cash, with the salary for the month of June, 2019, payable on 1st of July, 2019.

4 comments:

  1. Pl upload the G.O .PERTAINING TO PENSIONERS also since when they retired from service they become helpless people. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. PL upload DA G.O for pensioners also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Plz upload new DA slab. 2019

    ReplyDelete