220 Urdu Medium Primary to UP Schools upgradation 660 New UM School Asst Posts

File No.ESE02-290211312019-M AND U-CSE Lr.Rc.No.64/MC/2017, 17/09/2019 220 Urdu Medium Primary to UP Schools upgradation - 660 New Urdu Medium SA Posts Sanction. School Education - Minority Cell - Up gradation of 220 Urdu medium - schools into Upper Primary schools – Sanction of 660 new teacher posts — Proposal Re-submitted – Regarding. MHRD GOI, have approved for Upgradation of 220 Urdu Medium Primary schools into Urdu Upper Primary Schools spread over in 11 districts of AP. District Wise Urdu Medium Upper Primary Sanctioned List, Urdu Medium Maths, PS, Social, Pandits Posts Sanctioned List.

220 Urdu Medium Primary to UP Schools upgradation 660 New UM School Asst Posts

Sub: School Education - Minority Cell - Up gradation of 220 Urdu medium - schools into Upper Primary schools – Sanction of 660 new teacher posts — Proposal Re-submitted – Regarding.

Ref:
  • 1. Lr.Rc.No.423/APSSA/A10/Minority/2017, Dt: 20.09.2017 & 15.11.2017 from the State Project Director, APSSA, addressed to CSE and copy submitted to the government.
  • 2. This office proceedings in Rc.No. 64/MC/2017, Dt: 21.11.2017
  • 3. Govt.Memo.No. SE-1003681/Prog-II/A2/2018, Dt: 31.01.2018.
  • 4. This office Lr.Rc.No.64/MC/2017, Dt:23.05.2018.
  • 5. Memo No. ESE01-12029/93/2018-PROG-2-SECT-SE DEPT, Dt:11.07.2018, of Government of Andhra Pradesh.
  • 6. This office Lr.Rc.No.64/MC/2017, Dt:15.11.2018.
  • 7.Government Merno.No.1003681/Prog.II/A2/2018, dt:08.01.2019.
  • 8. This office Lr.Rc.No.64/MC/2017, Dt:10.02.2019.
  • 9. Government Memo.No.1003681/Prog.II/A2/2018, dt:07.03.2019.
Details of the 220 Urdu Medium Primary Schools into Urdu Upper Primary Schools and New Urdu Medium School Assistants Posts Sanction
  1. I wish to submit that in the ref 1st cited the SPD, APSSA, has informed that the MHRD GOI, have approved for Upgradation of 220 Urdu Medium Primary schools into Urdu Upper Primary Schools spread over in 11 districts of AP, under the implementation of RTE-2009 and also for providing constructing 03 additional class rooms per each school of 220 schools.
  2. In respect of new upgraded schools the GOI sanctioned 660 additional class rooms to provide access and retention as per RTE act-2009. With regard to newly approved 660 teacher posts 70% i.e., 462 have to be from the category of SGT urdu should be filled up by promotions and the remaining 30% of the posts i.e., 198 should be filled up by way of direct recruitment.
  3. In the ref 3rd cited Government has requested to offer remarks of the CSE on the request of the SPD, APSSA with regard to the sanction of 660 posts in the newly Upgraded 220 Urdu Medium Upper primary school in the 11 districts of AP.
  4. Accordingly in the ref 4th cited detailed remarks along with the financial implication for sanction of 660 posts in newly Upgraded 220 Urdu Medium Upper primary school in the 11 districts of AP, has been submitted to the Government. Further the Government has informed that the finance (SMPC-I) department have issued certain procedure to be followed for sanction of new posts and Upgradation and change of classification of existing posts and proposals must be accompanied by the certain information vide circular Memo.no. 16388­A/558/A3/SMPC.I/2013, Finance (SMPC.I) Dept., dt:17.06.2013 and also requested to furnish the information as required in the above circular memo.
  5. As per the request of the Government the required information as per circular memo.no.16388-A/558/A3/SMPC.I/2013, Finance (SMPC.I) Dept., dt:17.06.2013 has been furnished to the Government Vide in the ref 6th cited (copies enclosed) .
  6. Further I submit that Government have advised to move the proposal as revenue neutral duly suppressing posts which are redundant and identified as excess in rationalization process with detailed justification for further consideration of the matter at Government and to examine its feasibility for funding vide in the ref 7th cited.
  7. In response to the Government advice, the detailed report that there is a deficit of 6490 subject Teachers in the State as per GO.Ms.No.29 (i.e. Rationalization 2017) and proposals have been sent to the Government for creation of School Assistant posts in DSC-2018. 6004 SGT posts are identified as surplus and proposal have been submitted to the Government for creation of School Assistant post duly suppressing the identified surplus SGTs. Hence there is no surplus School Assistant Posts for suppression to create the 660 School Assistant posts in the newly upgraded 220 Urdu Medium Upper Primary Schools and the same was informed to the Government vide in the ref 8th cited. 
  8. I submit that vide ref 9th cited where in Government has informed that model code of conduct for MLC elections is in force and creation of these posts cannot be possible. Hence advised to move the proposal in the next financial year duly making the proposal as revenue neutral since Rs. 2041 crores savings occurred under revenue demand of School Education Department as per CAG audit report 2017-18.
In view of the factual position explained above, I wish to submit that the following proposal for sanction of 660 Teacher Posts in the newly upgraded 2220 Urdu Medium upper primary schools as appended below.
30% of posts may be filled by the direct recruitment trhough DSC (660 * 30% = 198)The remaining of 70% of Posts may be filled by way of promotions with qualified Urdu SGTs (660* 70% = 462)
Therefore, I herewith enclosed the all the relevant copies in the references furnished for sanction of 660 Teacher Posts in the newly upgraded 220 Urdu Medium upper primary Schools.

0 comments:

Give Your valuable suggestions and comments