AP New DA 30.392% from 1st July 2018 Released DA Table GO 94 Dated 4.11.2020

AP New DA 30.392% from 1st July 2018 Released DA Table GO 94 Dated 4.11.2020. Allowances – Dearness Allowance – Dearness Allowance to State Government Employees from 1st July 2018 – Sanctioned – Orders – Issued. G.O.MS.No. 94 Dated: 04-11-2020. FINANCE (PC&TA) DEPARTMENT Government hereby order the revision of the Dearness Allowance (DA) sanctioned in the Government Orders in the reference 12th read above to the employees of Government of Andhra Pradesh from 27.248% of the basic pay to 30.392% of basic pay w.e.f. the 1st of July, 2018.

AP New DA 30.392% from 1st July 2018 Released DA Table GO 94 Dated 4.11.2020

Government hereby order the revision of the Dearness Allowance (DA) sanctioned in the Government Orders in the reference 12th read above to the employees of Government of Andhra Pradesh from 27.248% of the basic pay to 30.392% of basic pay w.e.f. the 1st of July, 2018.
Key Points
  • The Dearness Allowance sanctioned shall be paid in cash with salary of January, 2021 onwards. The arrears on account of payment of Dearness Allowance for the period from 1st July, 2018 to 31st December, 2020 shall be credited to the General Provident Fund Account of the respective employees in three equal installments from January 2021 Salaries onwards.
  • The employees who are retired from service between 01.07.2018 & 31.12. 2020 and in respect of those employees who are due to retire on or before 31st December, 2020 the arrears of Dearness Allowance shall be drawn and paid in cash as the employee due for retirement on superannuation is exempted from making any subscription to the General Provident Fund during the last four months of service.
  • In respect of employees who were appointed to Government service on or after 01.09.2004 & governed by the Contributory Pension Scheme (CPS), the arrears of Dearness Allowance payable for the period from 1st July, 2018 to 31st December 2020 shall be paid in cash in three equal installments from January 2021 salaries onwards. 10% of the arrears shall be credited to the PRAN accounts of the individuals along with Government share as per G.O.Ms.No.250, Finance (Pen.I) Department, dated: 06-09-2012 and the remaining 90% shall be credited to the employees’ salary Accounts. 
  • 10. In the event of death of any employee before the issue of these orders, the legal heir(s) shall be entitled to the arrears of Dearness allowance in cash. 

1 comment:

  1. Good & useful to all the state government employees.

    ReplyDelete