RVM-AP KGBV SOCIETY -CRT (CONTRACT RESIDENT TEACHERS), PETs RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION
Notification No.537/KGBV/2013 Dated : 10-06-2013Applications are invited for preparation of District-wise panels with eligible female candidates to the posts of Contract Resident Teachers and PETs for filling up existing and future vacancies in the Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalayas, which are Residential Schools for girls in classes 6 – 10 from eligible female candidates who hold the requisite qualifications and are residing in the same mandal HQ where the vacancies exist.
Applications should be submitted in the District Project Offices, Rajiv Vidya Mission (SSA) of the concerned districts only.
Schedule for Recruitment of CRTs and PETs
- Issue of notification at district level 11/06/13
- Last date for receipt of application 17/06/13
- Written examination at District level 23/06/13
- Publication of the merit list 24/06/13
- Interview 27/06/13
- Final list of Selected Candidates for the Panel 28/06/13
|DOWNLOAD RVM KGBV CRTs, PETs RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION|
|RVM KGBV CRTs PETs RECRUIEMENT APPLICATION FORM|
|RVM KGBV CRTs RECRUIEMENT DISTRICT WISE SUBJECT WISE VACANCIES|
|RVM KGBV CRTs QUALIFICATION COMPLETE DETAILS|
- (i) Applications to work as Contract Resident Teachers should be submitted in the respective District Project Offices, Rajiv Vidya Mission (SSA) where the candidate is located.
- (ii) Only Female Candidates need apply.
- (iii) The candidate should be a resident of the District where the selection is sought.
- (iv) Rule of reservation based on community will be strictly followed.
- (v) The services of candidates will be terminated in case of low performance / indulging in
- any unacceptable activities / misbehavior / misappropriation of funds etc.
- (vi) The mode of employment shall be on Contract for a period of 11 months or last day of
- the academic year, whichever is earlier, from the date of appointment. Performance review will be conducted at the end of the contract period and based on this the contract may be extended.
- (vii) The candidate should be willing to do Night Duty in the KGBV as per the roster drawn up in the KGBV.
Candidate should have completed 18 years of age and not have completed 39 years of ages as on 01.06.2013. In case of SC, ST, BC candidates, the maximum age limit shall be 44 years and in respect of Physically Challenged candidates the maximum age limit shall be 49.
Remuneration will be Rs.9000/- fixed per month
a) Candidates shall be selected based on written test.
b) Candidates who clear the written test will also be interviewed to observe teaching skills.
The schedule for written examination will be intimated with the Admit Card for the Test.
c) The selection of CRTs and PETs shall be made by the committee headed by the District Collector, with the Project Officer, RVM (SSA) as Member Convener.
a) The applications along with the copies of documents as prescribed must be submitted to the District Project Office of RVM (SSA) on/before 17.06.2013 using the prescribed proforma.
b) Candidates should present the following certificates in original for verification when called for.
- Age: Proof of age as recorded in SSC Certificate or equivalent.
- Degree Certificates for Graduation and B.Ed.
- Permanent Community Certificate/Original Caste Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.